2nds WWT Eagles vs Port Adelaide - Round 14 @ Woodville

Remove this Banner Ad

Really love the attitude of Jackson but far out. The kid is just so far off the pace it isn't funny. It is hard to believe this is a kid who was racking up 30+ at U18 level. On exposed form he should be delisted, but maybe the interrupted preseason will score him a re-rookied year.

Visentini did a couple of nice things. Duursma and Motlop got a number of cheap stats and contributed to our up and under game style when kicking forward. I like that they're trying Lord at CHB but not a great match-up for him against Menzel. Jackson is a long way off it unfortunately. Lycett rucks from behind even at SANFL level. As much as it pains me to say it, Hayes plays like a stobey pole. Schofield was quiet. Williams unsighted.

It's hard to get excited by any of the AFL-listed players out there today.

Montgomery had a good moment or two.

Duursma had a good first.
Motlop playing a seagull role trying to use his finishing, has worked in the back half of the ground, but he's been unable to be effective going I50.
Lycett dominant.
Visentini a couple nice moments, just needs to finish

Pretty solid start, the Eagles super flood making it hard to score. Hayes and co need to take some grabs, can't be dropping prime position sitters like he did at the end of the qtr there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Visentini did a couple of nice things. Duursma and Motlop got a number of cheap stats and contributed to our up and under game style when kicking forward. I like that they're trying Lord at CHB but not a great match-up for him against Menzel. Jackson is a long way off it unfortunately. Lycett rucks from behind even at SANFL level. As much as it pains me to say it, Hayes plays like a stobey pole. Schofield was quiet. Williams unsighted.

It's hard to get excited by any of the AFL-listed players out there today.

Montgomery had a good moment or two.
Looks like we're seeing it pretty similar, but I think Duurs has been pretty good.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back