2nds WWT Eagles vs Port Adelaide - Round 14 @ Woodville

Remove this Banner Ad

How has this sort of 'performance' become acceptable week in week out?

Is no one accountable for this embarrassment?

Chasing Greatness my arse.
Surround a partially illiterate, car salesman-greyhound loving head coach, with Matt Lokan, Tyson Goldsack, that anonymous assistant midfield coach, a very weak fitness and conditioning group and three senior assistants with egos bigger than Elvis, and this is what you get.

After quarter time
How is that acceptable with players we had available today.
Look forward to Lokans positive take on that (still waiting for his take on last week's embarrassment)

Thought Visentini was good, have high hopes. I actually like that we played Lord in defence, I assume it's why we let Surman go.
Did we 'let' Surman go, or did Norwood just say "we'll have him" and we just have to suck it up if we want to play in the second greatest football competition in the universe?

Genuine question

After quarter time
How is that acceptable with players we had available today.
Look forward to Lokans positive take on that (still waiting for his take on last week's embarrassment)

Last week is not on Lokan, it is on the board.
Today's is partially Lokan but mostly on the board.
We will be this uncompetitive if we field less than 14 AFL players.

Frederick and Jackson struggle. Jackson you cut some slack but Frederick is unreliable.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No idea what happened but did Lord play CHB? How did he go? I'd love for us to develop a CHB.

Lord played FB. Not so good and not so bad. Early days but I don't think he's being played in defence because of development, it is due to personnel. No other tall defenders apart from Skinner.

Williams plays well down back. Gets heaps more touches but he's down back because of lack of quality defenders. William's has the brain and the skill but no speed and although much is made of him not having an engine, even if he did I can't see him picking up speed. Pity.

Last week is not on Lokan, it is on the board.
Today's is partially Lokan but mostly on the board.
We will be this uncompetitive if we field less than 14 AFL players.

Frederick and Jackson struggle. Jackson you cut some slack but Frederick is unreliable.

Frederick is like a blowfly in a jar. Never stops moving but ultimately goes nowhere.

Corcoran and Weidemann. McKenzie should be back next week.

Corcoran is not a tall, I meant tall key position. I like Corcoran, I never knock him.

Weidemann is a forward and only when he's struggling up forward is he played down back. I don't think they have confidence in him as a key position defender.

At the risk of incurring the wrath of the Power only supporters, WTF have we really gained from becoming One Club?

Some sensible tweaking to the old system re which clubs selected draftees and how they were managed would have had to yield better results than the absolute shambles the Maggies have become.

No zones, leaves a kid born across the road from Alberton oval aligned to another snafl club, and what a crock of absolute sh*t that is, plus what was described by Kevin Sheedy as the greatest recruiting area in the country (the west coast of SA) is now apparently aligned to the dead legs, words just about fail me on that one, but I can come up with two, and they are - F*** ME!

And while I'm on the soapbox FFS mothball the PB's, I'm totally sick of seeing C and D grade players ( some of whom are unfortunately AFL listed) trashing the best jumper in the history of the game with their disgraceful and limp wristed non efforts.

Why with a decent number of afl players have we struggled? Our game style. Our short chip by hand or foot, slow moving, non-confident stagnant game style ... it sucks ... like it sucks bad. * me, sanfl teams in three kicks are deep inside their 50m and we pussyfoot around. We suck ... suck bad!!

Please, we need a board with balls and a ******* smarter afl coach.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back