XBX Xbox Series X/S - November 10

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Consoles now arriving in warehouses...

EkIBfcdXsAMGyV-

That's all of EB's launch stock.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

God damn it. The one and only time in my life I should have gone with EB instead of JB.

Could have ordered a second wave console at 12pm and got it at launch, instead ordering at 8:20am and getting it at Christmas.

Any other EB people thinking if trading in their Xbox Ones a couple days before launch? Might make it a lot quicker
Yeah i kinda want to play my current games on the new console instead of my scrub one X so im going to be pulling out my old Xbox's to play some games that arent on BC. Near the top of the list is Spiderman 2- dont think thats coming to BC anytime soon (unless MS buys out Sony lol).

Any other EB people thinking if trading in their Xbox Ones a couple days before launch? Might make it a lot quicker

Now its locked in for launch I'll trade within the next week, once I've finished Crash Bandicoot 4.

I stopped playing Forza Horizon 4 and Ori the day I found out they were getting a series X update, im ready to move on from this gen.

God damn it. The one and only time in my life I should have gone with EB instead of JB.

Could have ordered a second wave console at 12pm and got it at launch, instead ordering at 8:20am and getting it at Christmas.

My mate ordered a second wave console from EB and didn't get bumped. Not a fait acompli

Now its locked in for launch I'll trade within the next week, once I've finished Crash Bandicoot 4.

I stopped playing Forza Horizon 4 and Ori the day I found out they were getting a series X update, im ready to move on from this gen.
Can we trade now with covid. Last time I went to one they said no trade ins until further notice.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Can we trade now with covid. Last time I went to one they said no trade ins until further notice.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Spoke to EB a couple weeks ago on the phone and they said yes

Anybody who hasn't done the whole Xbox Live Gold to Game Pass Ultimate conversion yet, I just did and it worked out at $6.60 a month for the next three years. Failed miserably at using a Brazilian VPN so just bought $80 Australian passes from JB. Need to have your current subscription expired beforehand though, not sure how long it's going to last into the next gen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back