Fantasy Yahoo Sports Fantasy Football League

Remove this Banner Ad

Miz, I think you should focus on the league we've got going here first because as the Native Americans say:
"If you chase two rabbits, you will lose them both".

BTW.....

WelcomeBack.jpg

Just finished my first Yahoo draft for the year, reckon I've got a winning team:
QB (1) Brees, Vick
WR (3) CJohnson, Burress, Evans, Henderson, Chambers
RB (2) LT, McAllister (round 9!), Jacobs, Turner (a must if you get LT)
TE (1) EJohnson
K (1) Mare
Def (1) Carolina, Jacksonville

Strange thing was, I didn't even have first pick - live draft, Portis went #1, LJohnson #2, Jackson #3, couldn't believe it. I reckon I have a chance to have the highest scoring RB, WR & QB for the year, and with NO's offence I reckon EJohnson & Mare are great picks.

Miz, I think you should focus on the league we've got going here first because as the Native Americans say:
"If you chase two rabbits, you will lose them both".

wileeperiodcoyotegenius.jpg

What's up Mizza?? Disenchanted with the Bf FFL already?

clearly you are playing with *s if portis went 1 and lt slipped to 4
that is why random leagues are pointless, many people just use them as mock drafts to test out strategies or simply be stupid, best to stick to 2-3 solid leagues with mates or people you know will stick with it, such as the BFFFL

that is why random leagues are pointless, many people just use them as mock drafts to test out strategies or simply be stupid, best to stick to 2-3 solid leagues with mates or people you know will stick with it, such as the BFFFL

I doubt there is a better REAL fantasy league on the planet than ours...thanx to g.g.'s outstanding work. :thumbsu:

here's one for g.g. to drool over..
jessica_alba_beach_06.jpg
:)

She's got great taste too cos she's a Raiders fan.

On that note she has just exited my top 10 dream girls. haha

Jessica Simpson is at number one with all the rumors she wants a piece of Tony Romo!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

wtf how does that work? Dont you set one date to pick your players?

lol, its ok... I'll find another league :D
we are doing an offline draft! there are 3 draft options, live, autopick and offline, we are doing offline via this forum, lol, was heaps of interest in it but there is a max number unfortunately

Lol, sorry, just I feel real bad when people miss out and show a lot of enthusiasm to play.

I still think they should get together and form a 'secondary' league.

More people on the boards the better.

I still think they should get together and form a 'secondary' league.

More people on the boards the better.

They're a rabble without someone's organizational skills like Dspeed. All those guys would need someone committed to a FFL for it to happen. But I hope they do...we could end up with a 'pre-merger' SB

They're a rabble without someone's organizational skills like Dspeed. All those guys would need someone committed to a FFL for it to happen. But I hope they do...we could end up with a 'pre-merger' SB

anything is possible... more activity the better. I get sick off fighting with dspeed all the time... need some fresh meat

Remove this Banner Ad

Back