dino_67

The first int'l Persib Bandung supporter
Jul 25, 2021
North of Naan Yarr Biss
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Persib Bandung (EST.1933),
I lost an argument with my brother over Daicos v Petracca for the Brownlow so I asked ChatGPT. This was their response:

Here's a speculative prediction for the winner of the 2023 Brownlow Medal:

While all the players mentioned have great potential and could be strong contenders, Marcus Bontempelli stands out as a top candidate for the Brownlow Medal. Bontempelli has consistently demonstrated his exceptional skills and leadership qualities, and he has been a pivotal player for the Western Bulldogs. If he continues to perform at a high level in the 2023 season, it's plausible to imagine him being recognized with the prestigious award.

However, it's important to note that the Brownlow Medal voting process involves umpires' subjective judgments, which can be influenced by various factors. Other players like Nick Daicos, Zak Butters, Jordan Dawson, and Tim Taranto could also have standout seasons and make a strong case for the award.

Remember, this prediction is purely speculative and should be taken with a grain of salt. The actual outcome will be determined by the performances of the players throughout the season and the votes cast by the umpires.

Tim Taranto ain't winning the Brownlow

Don't why you'd bother with ChatGPT. I've lost count of the number of times it has got the past wrong let alone asking it to get the future right.

Isn't chatgdt only up to date with information from late 2022? Unless there's been a update it has no knowledge of the stats or data so far this season so it would simply be a pre season prediction

If I were a betting man I would bet on the bont to win
brownlow

should have been outed for head high hit ...gets nothing

reminds me of mitchell ... cowardly elbow to head behind play on
north ruckman...gets nothing and wins brownlow

and who could forget cripps last year...how in the hell could
he have got off...and wins brownlow

brownlow

Or Judd after elbowing Pavlich in the face requiring 5 stiches...wins Brownlow

brownlow

Wtf lol? You don’t genuinely think Bont should’ve been suspended for what happened, surely.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back