Young swans to benefit from injuries

Remove this Banner Ad

I say bring it on. I think the Collingwood game (Round 21 i think) will be the perfect opportunity to give most of these young guys a run as currently the Swans get smashed by Collingwood so shaking our team up with youth certainly cant hurt. The Swans have nothing to lose playing youth against Collingwood as it has been proved many times that our current team cant beat them. If we have a team full of youngsters it may help with stopping Collingwood match up on us so well.

I would love to see all these players playing against Collingwood later this year

Ryan Brabazon
Patrick Veszpremi
Jesse White
Craig Bird
Jarred Moore
Kierien Jack

If the Swans play all those young guys then een if we lose we will win as it will help us with our future development.

I say bring it on. I think the Collingwood game (Round 21 i think) will be the perfect opportunity to give most of these young guys a run as currently the Swans get smashed by Collingwood so shaking our team up with youth certainly cant hurt. The Swans have nothing to lose playing youth against Collingwood as it has been proved many times that our current team cant beat them. If we have a team full of youngsters it may help with stopping Collingwood match up on us so well.

I would love to see all these players playing against Collingwood later this year

Ryan Brabazon
Patrick Veszpremi
Jesse White
Craig Bird
Jarred Moore
Kierien Jack

If the Swans play all those young guys then een if we lose we will win as it will help us with our future development.

Yes,chuck em in and see if they can swim, in the big pool. Would certainly give us a better idea of who is up for it or not! Not sure about the pic of Brabazon,there is a certain poster on this site who might get a bit excited!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back