Your First Platinum - 1000/1000 Achievment Game

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 17, 2011
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Baltimore Ravens
Unapologetically loaded question after 6 years or so and two consoles I finally completed all the arbitrary challenges a developer set out for me to Platinum a game (Far Cry 3).

Now I'm curious to what your first Platinum Trophy or 1000/1000 was on?

Also curious to a favourite Platinum/etc earned.

InFamous was my first of only 2 (inFamous 2 being the second)
Also enjoyed even minute of it too, i don't usually worry about trophies but after playing through them twice i had 1-2 to go so i went for it like a whore.

Never really liked trophies till my friend came over one day and said we should platinum the Sega Collection, it's easy. So we did and I got hooked for a bit. I wouldn't count the Sega Collection cause my mate did the majority of it, I think my 1st real one was Uncharted. Vanquish and Motorstorm 2 would have to be the funnest (underrated games IMO), SSF4 the hardest.

Fallout 3. The only other one I have is Assassin's Creed 2. Most of the challenges are stupid and timewasting and I don't have many PS3 player friends to brag about 'gamerscore' to so I don't care. :p

The only one I have left on Uncharted 1 is finish on crushing but I got a bit of the way in, realised I was being more frustrated than fun, so I gave it up.

I think my first was Fight Night Round 3, though it may have been CoD2. I'm thinking it was FNR3 just due to how easy that game was to get 1000/1000 and I had both at launch.

I think my first was Alpha Protocol (game got crucified in the reviews but for whatever reason I loved it).

Hardest platinum I got would be (time wise) Dragon Age Ultimate Edition or maybe Tekken Tag 2 (online trophies and string combos were a bit tough!)

I think my first was Fight Night Round 3, though it may have been CoD2. I'm thinking it was FNR3 just due to how easy that game was to get 1000/1000 and I had both at launch.

Mine was FNR3 as well, very easy to get :thumbsu:. My first "hardest" 1000/1000 was Top Spin 2, it took a solid 4 months to do. The most complicated achievement was getting the correct amount of victories online.

My Gamerscore has taken a dive over the last 12 months.... Earned less than 2,000 last year.... when i usually get 14 - 18,000. Out of nearly 500 titles, i have only got full gamerscore out of 13 of them.

I also only just recently got my first platinum after many years, with Need For Speed: Most Wanted.

I don't think it is an overly difficult one - stuff like finding all the billboards, gates, cars. I think the most difficult part was to win all events, however they way it's setup, that basically means to win one race (or speed run/ambush etc) on each track, using any of the 3-4 cars available to use on that track. There was one speed run (get a above certain average speed for the track) which you really pretty much needed to use the Veyron to get enough speed - that one took me quite a few attempts to win, as the Veyron is ridiculously fast.

Assassins creed 2 is my first and only. Others are extremely close except for maybe one or two (either almost impossible to get or it just takes a million hours). Others I have all the single player trophies but need Multiplayer ones and as I only get a select few games at launch, MP is basically dead by the time I get it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

uncharted 1 is my first and only platinum.
i like to get the odd trophy but am not really interested in going out of my way to earn them all.

also Sir_Ingram 's Wipeout HD platinum is so unbelievably impressive.
there wouldn't be many people on the planet with that platinum that's for sure! #gaminggod

My first Platinum was for Resident Evil 5. To that game, I really hadn't bothered going for Platinum's or trophies as a whole, but that saw me really get into it (and subsequently bring me to now having 10 Platinum trophies).

I had a mate who was really into trophies and he dragged me into going for the RE5 one. I put in about 60 or so hours to get the RE5 trophy, playing it several times in co-op and not just to get each trophy. It wasn't a simple one either, you had to play a lot of the game to get it done.

My latest is Far Cry 3 as well. Far Cry 3 is my favourite platinum, came really easy, really natural and the game was super fun as well so it never felt like a chore.

And my first this year will be The Walking Dead, as you get the Platinum for playing through all 5 eps.

Sly Cooper 1 was my first, only because i heard it was an easy one to get (which it was) my favourite is still Rayman Origins on the Vita, was a time consuming challenge but well worth it in the end, still have to get the platinum on the PS3 version. Sleeping Dogs, another that was fun to get.

A couple of games I'm only 1 or 2 trophies from Platinum, Heavy Rain and NFS Most Wanted.

Sly Cooper 1 was my first, only because i heard it was an easy one to get (which it was) my favourite is still Rayman Origins on the Vita, was a time consuming challenge but well worth it in the end, still have to get the platinum on the PS3 version. Sleeping Dogs, another that was fun to get.

A couple of games I'm only 1 or 2 trophies from Platinum, Heavy Rain and NFS Most Wanted.
Sounds like we've got a similar taste in games. :thumbsu: Got all the Sly ones, Sleeping Dogs, Heavy Rain and am currently working on NFS Most Wanted. Haven't played Rayman.

Forgot about the 360 which i had some 1000/1000 scores way before i got my PS3. The first game was ........... Open Season :oops: was just a random google search one day of games easy to get 1000 gamer score and that popped up so i hired it to point whore :oops: definitely a low point in my gaming life. Gears of War my favourite 1000 score on 360

Skyrim was my first, most of the other games i never get into the multiplayer that much so I have a heap on 80-90% complete.

I recently 100% the AFK Live game for completing the last trophy: Kicking 5000 goals. Took me a year to complete...

I spent ages trying to get one and finally thanks to dynamite_kid and TitsBK finally got my first one on my least favourite game of all time - MW2

And then I got my second one less than 90 minutes later on one of my favourite games of all time - R&C: A Crack In Time

It was weirdly cool.

I spent ages trying to get one and finally thanks to dynamite_kid and TitsBK finally got my first one on my least favourite game of all time - MW2

And then I got my second one less than 90 minutes later on one of my favourite games of all time - R&C: A Crack In Time

It was weirdly cool.
I will never forget the day I helped break your Platinum cherry. Blood everywhere.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back