Yze to stay

Remove this Banner Ad

I think the dees will definately resign yze just to make sure that we dont lose him for nothing.

• Banned
Brissy DeeFan said:
I think the dees will definately resign yze just to make sure that we dont lose him for nothing.

Daniher won't want him to go, makes it far too vhallenging to find a new player. ND like sticking with the old and forgeting the new.

glad to hear, just hope your predictions are right. Ya gotta love Yze, when hes having a good day hes a complete champ, even on his off days he still plays pretty good footy.

dee_molisher said:
Have it on good authority that Yze won't be leaving the Demons... Melbourne has increased their offer...

I've also got it on "good authority" we can land Judd, J. Brown and Dal Santo for next to nothing. Seriously, some dude at Melbourne told me, so it's got to be true.

CowboyFromHell said:
I've also got it on "good authority" we can land Judd, J. Brown and Dal Santo for next to nothing. Seriously, some dude at Melbourne told me, so it's got to be true.
You know that guy too? :eek:

CowboyFromHell said:

Actually it was IndainFromHell who told me mate. He mentioned you, the gay cowboy in the hat. Are you for real? Anyone who goes crapping on about recruiting Whitnall must be a genius. Perhaps you should be placed in charge of melbournes recruiting.

dee_molisher said:
Actually it was IndainFromHell who told me mate. He mentioned you, the gay cowboy in the hat. Are you for real? Anyone who goes crapping on about recruiting Whitnall must be a genius. Perhaps you should be placed in charge of melbournes recruiting.

Look out! I've hit a nerve!

Anyone who goes crapping on about how he "has it on good authority" that Yze has basically signed is an idiot. I can't stand the people who post on boards who think they are hot shots with the club because they talk to a few people down there. Who gives a crap? And as if they are going to tell you what is going on anyway.

And hey, if they put me in charge of recruiting, I might actually be able to rid the club of the dead weight which will never land us a premiership.

Nice jibe, too, although I'm not sure what an "Indain" is.

CowboyFromHell said:

Anyone who goes crapping on about how he "has it on good authority" that Yze has basically signed is an idiot. I can't stand the people who post on boards who think they are hot shots with the club because they talk to a few people down there. Who gives a crap? And as if they are going to tell you what is going on anyway.

And hey, if they put me in charge of recruiting, I might actually be able to rid the club of the dead weight which will never land us a premiership.

Can't stand ********ing know it all like you. If your a model Melbourne supporter, no wonder we're ********ing hopless. Are you a computer nerd?

CowboyFromHell said:

Tend to agree, we are never going to win a premiership with the current list unless we get rid off a few of them and bring in a few bigger, tougher players.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yze_Class said:
Tend to agree, we are never going to win a premiership with the current list unless we get rid off a few of them and bring in a few bigger, tougher players.

Disagree. We've got the list to win a flag. Just got a hopless day coach with absolutely zero imagination or ability to motivate the players. Honestly, a team with Yze, Green, Travis Johstone, Bruce, White, Robbo, Moloney and Miller is good enough in my view to win a flag. You have to ask why we stuffed up at the wrong time.

One, the coach can't extract the best out of our team
Two, the president would rather sell our home game for cash because they are useless at running the finances and don't give a toss about points or momentum.
Three: The Melbourne FC seems to have the attitude of near enough is good enough, told to us by yes our wondeerful president Gardiner.

Now if that isn't a joke then what is?

dee_molisher said:
Disagree. We've got the list to win a flag. Just got a hopless day coach with absolutely zero imagination or ability to motivate the players. Honestly, a team with Yze, Green, Travis Johstone, Bruce, White, Robbo, Moloney and Miller is good enough in my view to win a flag. You have to ask why we stuffed up at the wrong time.

One, the coach can't extract the best out of our team
Two, the president would rather sell our home game for cash because they are useless at running the finances and don't give a toss about points or momentum.
Three: The Melbourne FC seems to have the attitude of near enough is good enough, told to us by yes our wondeerful president Gardiner.

Now if that isn't a joke then what is?
A starting midfield of Green, Johnstone or Bruce will not win you a premiership, which one of those players is going to go in and get you the ball? I doubt Bruce or Green would want to get their hair messed up.

Miller is important to us but he leads so hard at the ball and so far up the ground if he drops the mark the ball invariably comes back very quickly and also can someone teach him to kick the ball or at least some awareness.

Robbo was great at the end of the year but your not going to win a premiership with him as your main source of goals, he kicks alot of them because hes playing on the second or third best defender so we need a Neita or to bring in Fevola or Whitnall to take some pressure off him.

White has impressed me beyond belief in the last couple of years but is now being shown up a bit by the likes of Cox and Everitt, he needs to work on trying to direct his hit-outs a bit although the shortening of the run-up didnt help him this year.

Yze's a hard one, he is my favourite player but at the end of the year he was really getting under my nerves. A team needs its leaders to stand up and Yze wasnt doing it anytime after the Pies game, I'm willing to give him another chance next year but I do think if he is holding the club out for more money, then the greedy pig can look for it somewhere else.

Daniher is not as big a problem as some may think. He's got them into finals series 5 of 7 years so hes giving the team the chances. The one thing I worry about the attitude down at the Dees, they dont seem to be hurt as much after a loss as they should be, Peter Walsh said at the start of the year that he was amazed at the atmosphere in the Port dressing room after a game and how much they didnt want to lose which they didnt have at Melbourne.

dee_molisher said:
Have it on good authority that Yze won't be leaving the Demons... Melbourne has increased their offer...

just as well because there would have been 15 clubs chasing after him.

Our developing midfield consists of Moloney, McLean and Sylvia, who are all tough young players. They will be able to complement the likes of Johnstone, Green and Bruce. Not to mention McDonald is there too.

Daniher got us in to 5 finals series in 8 years. The worrying thing is that we have only won 1 final since 2000. So we obviously aren't taking giant steps towards a premiership aren't we? Daniher has had his chance, his time should be up.

Neal really hasn't guided the side anywhere in the past five years since we made the grandfinal. That has to be worrying. I guess near enough is good enough for most people running this great club. There should be only one goal, the premiership. Otherwise what is the point being satisfied because we made the finals.

dee_molisher said:
Neal really hasn't guided the side anywhere in the past five years since we made the grandfinal. That has to be worrying. I guess near enough is good enough for most people running this great club. There should be only one goal, the premiership. Otherwise what is the point being satisfied because we made the finals.
Your never really satisfied with just making the finals, but it does give hope for the next year but somehow this year doesnt really inspire premiership hopes for next year.

dee_molisher said:
Can't stand ********ing know it all like you. If your a model Melbourne supporter, no wonder we're ********ing hopless. Are you a computer nerd?

A know it all like me? Where have I claimed to be anything like that? Go back to Demonland where everyone hangs on those sorts of threads.

The current midfielders who are regulars WILL NOT win us the premiership. Compare our midfield to the Swans - they have Ablett, Kirk, even J. Bolton who can get a hard ball, and get it regulary. Then they complement that with the runners like Williams, Buchanan and others.

Plus, our current crop have no defensive side to their game. They run beautifully downhill when the going is good, and go completely to water when things get a little tough. Hard decisions need to be made if we are to take the next step, and it starts with the list.

Forget Bolton, Ablet and Kerr. Sydney has some luck (Davies) and managed to win playing a defensive boring game which probably only paid off because WCE forward line was ********. if we played that way, we'd get flogged afterall Robbo is the only forward able to kick goals. Perhaps we should axe our midfielders and go for scraggers.

As for Neitz, on his last legs - can't get up at the end of the season and hasn't figured in our finals side for the past two years. Giving somone else the captains job would allow him to prolong his career. Oops. Forgot. Your whole family is a team of champions.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back