Ziebell 'Kneeing' - Cleared by the Tribunal

Remove this Banner Ad

Not even the Richmond players 2 meters away or conca himself thought it was "intentional" so not sure why you couch potatoes think it was.

Christian won't be doing the job next year, experiment failed.

Well the ump did and it happened right in front of him

I disagree. I think he did do it on purpose. Wasn’t a biggy but should have got a week

If JZ wants to hurt a player, he'll run through them.

He's not a sniper like say, Cotchin.

If JZ wants to hurt a player, he'll run through them.

He's not a sniper like say, Cotchin.

How many games has Ziebell been suspended for again? Compared to Cotchin?

Stones and glass houses mate. I get you love Ziebell and your passionate about him but at least be factual.

How many games has Ziebell been suspended for again? Compared to Cotchin?

Stones and glass houses mate. I get you love Ziebell and your passionate about him but at least be factual.

Ziebell got three weeks once for a high hit on Riewoldt that was playing the man, not the ball. Every other time he's been playing the ball and fallen victim to some AFL bullshit rule of the week.

Cotchin went absolutely the snipe on Sam Wright, put him in hospital with concussion, and should have got more than the three weeks he did. Was a dog act.

Ziebell got three weeks once for a high hit on Riewoldt that was playing the man, not the ball. Every other time he's been playing the ball and fallen victim to some AFL bullshit rule of the week.

Cotchin went absolutely the snipe on Sam Wright, put him in hospital with concussion, and should have got more than the three weeks he did. Was a dog act.

Ah so it’s the umpires fault now. Funny how it works like that ay

Ah so it’s the umpires fault now. Funny how it works like that ay

Where did I say the umpires, I said the AFL.

Nice skipping over Cotchin's weak off piss belting of Sam Wright from behind that put him in hospital.

I don’t even know who that is

Wouldn't surprise me, most Richmond "fans" are front runners who only jumped back onboard in about August 2017.

I assume Wright plays for north? Never heard of him. Does he still play?

Yep, played last week. Shows how much you know about footy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I disagree. I think he did do it on purpose. Wasn’t a biggy but should have got a week

You have obviously seen the video that shows Conca knocking Ziebell off balance while both JZ's feet are on the ground, effectively bringing Ziebell down on top of him yet you still choose to say that. (The same video the tribunal looked at after Ziebell claimed that is what happened in the less than 5 minutes it took for them to throw the charge out.)

In the face of the actual evidence.

Have you brought a nice warm parka for the oncoming ice age as well?

You have obviously seen the video that shows Conca knocking Ziebell off balance while both JZ's feet are on the ground, effectively bringing Ziebell down on top of him yet you still choose to say that. (The same video the tribunal looked at after Ziebell claimed that is what happened in the less than 5 minutes it took for them to throw the charge out.)

In the face of the actual evidence.

Have you brought a nice warm parka for the oncoming ice age as well?

He was extremely lucky that the whole tribunal process is a complete joke. I have zero faith in it. So he gets off but he shouldn’t have.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back