Mega Thread Sydney Swans Audio & Video Links

Remove this Banner Ad

Not sure what to make of his answer about if he would enjoy returning to play in Melbourne. :confused:

It's simple we have two choices.

1. Make him captain (Can't see him leaving then).
2. Find him a Sydney based misses (Maybe Kennedy's girlfriend has a sister perhaps?)

Back to that AFL 360 clip, I remember it was around this time last year that we beat the Eagles in Perth and the footy media started to sit up and take notice. Now they are doing so again, but in very different circumstances. We are lucky to be witnessing this incredible Swans era!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Loved that vision against the Eagles, really highlights the way the team is so in tune and just drops off their man and picks one up where necessary. I actually noticed it yesterday when Grundy, momentarily, was on Riewoldt, and almost without thinking, Richards and Grundy swapped forwards, and there was such sychronity - is that a word? - between them that they did it without thinking that it was incredible.

images

Loved that vision against the Eagles, really highlights the way the team is so in tune and just drops off their man and picks one up where necessary. I actually noticed it yesterday when Grundy, momentarily, was on Riewoldt, and almost without thinking, Richards and Grundy swapped forwards, and there was such sychronity - is that a word? - between them that they did it without thinking that it was incredible.

Synchronicity

Have people seriously not learnt anything from the last decade of people assuming that because a team has x number of players under age y, that means they're destined to dominate? At least two of those teams will fall out of contention in the next few years, guaranteed.

Have people seriously not learnt anything from the last decade of people assuming that because a team has x number of players under age y, that means they're destined to dominate? At least two of those teams will fall out of contention in the next few years, guaranteed.

Like Geelong and Hawthorn have since 2008?

List the top three for each year from 2008 until now.

Point was that the same two teams that played off in the 2008 GF are still at the top today, with Hawks missing Finals once and Cats dropping out of the Top Four once since then. Meanwhile teams like Richmond, Melbourne, Port Adelaide and Brisbane have not played finals in that team.

Yes, I got your point, it just didn't have any bearing. The top three hasn't remained dominant for any decent stretch of time, regardless of age profiles.

What point did I make? I jokingly referred to the fact I hate Man United, City and Chelsea. The point was made in the clip, not by me.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back