Mega Thread Sydney Swans Audio & Video Links

Remove this Banner Ad

Lloyd making sense.

That other nerd next to Lyon "He should've kicked 6. He should've kicked 6" I'll grant him the fact Tippett can be inaccurate but to say he should be striking them at 100% is ridiculous.

That loser next to Lyon clearly doesn't understand how the Bloods work.

Lloyd making sense.

That other nerd next to Lyon "He should've kicked 6. He should've kicked 6" I'll grant him the fact Tippett can be inaccurate but to say he should be striking them at 100% is ridiculous.

Barrett was the dude who thought the Swans were going to trade Mitchell for Tippett.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lloyd raises a good point. (Did I just say that?)
Not really a big deal, but there could have been a bit of drummed up controversy if Tippett was the one to walk off first.

McVeigh did this at the end of the Grand Final last year. He and Goodes were holding the cup ready to walk off the 'G one last time when one or two players started to do another lap of honour. McVeigh got angry and yelled at them to get back over to the playing group before they went down the race holding the cup aloft.

Disappointed that Dunstall didn't spray BJ for his 'dribbler' against the post although in on second viewing the Chief was right he was going for a low drop punt and not a kick along the ground.

Disappointed that Dunstall didn't spray BJ for his 'dribbler' against the post although in on second viewing the Chief was right he was going for a low drop punt and not a kick along the ground.
I prefer this one, provides significant lulz. The highlight is all the Norf supporters throwing their heads in their hands in unison

McVeigh did this at the end of the Grand Final last year. He and Goodes were holding the cup ready to walk off the 'G one last time when one or two players started to do another lap of honour. McVeigh got angry and yelled at them to get back over to the playing group before they went down the race holding the cup aloft.

Yep, I remember seeing that. It was Jetta and AJ ...still partying with the fans. :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back