swan vs harvey
dal santo vs ball
wells vs macaffer
pendles vs maybe zieball
beams vs cunington
sidebottom vs bastinac

yout thoughts?

Mouth watering.

Sent from my waffle machine using Tapatalk.

My preview will be up on the club website at some point this morning.

Basically, I think this is an extremely even game.

We have the more star studded midfield, but the Kangaroos bat as deep and are extremely underrated. This is the case even without Ziebell and Swallow in there.

Last week, Sydney allowed North loose men in defence while the forwards went searching for kicks. It is important that we hold them accountable and try to avoid double teaming of Cloke who has a good record against North.

I think our big 4 midfielders are better, but if they are off their game or refusing to run both ways then the Roos can really belt us through the middle. They move the ball well and defend well too. Cunnington is also a bull in the stoppages.

Big test for Grundy/Witts against Goldstein as well. Currie may also return.

(Pssst. Bigeasy -- I think they mean Taylor Adams)

ava5yvu3.jpg

Sent from my waffle machine using Tapatalk.

Josh Thomas as sub again? I'd like to see him play a full game, but if he doesn't have the legs, then might have to deal with it as a sub. Then again, how will he get the k's in the legs if he doesn't play full games?

Alternatives to the sub then? If we match the North talls, then I feel we have to have a runner as a sub, more so than a swingman/utility -

Josh Thomas? Okay, so not an alternative because, basically, who else?

Langdon? But I doubt he'll have the impact the sub is meant to have.

(curve ball) Clinton Young? I feel as if he's steadily building with each game, so reluctant to deprive him of game time.

Of course, I am assuming we'll be an unchanged line-up. It's quite conceivable that Adams or Dwyer could come in and either of those as subs would suit. I feel, however, that we haven't ever got the sub role quite right as a team.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't know if this has been covered but does anyone else think that maybe caff shouldn't tag this week?

Reason being umps will be watching like hawks and he will most likely get pulled up just for looking at harvey.

Don't know if this has been covered but does anyone else think that maybe caff shouldn't tag this week?

Reason being umps will be watching like hawks and he will most likely get pulled up just for looking at harvey.

I reckon still use him as a tagger. If he is copping a raw deal send him forward on one of their rebounding defenders.

Nah, tag until it becomes untenable, at the moment Caff is giving away 4-5 frees a game, we can live with that as long as he is restricting his opponent enough to counter act that.

There's absolutely no reason to expect that the umpires will target Caff this week, you can't expect it because the umpires report to Collingwood stated that only 6 free kicks should have been paid against him last week, and 5 were.

Keep it up until the umpires do crack down, but don't guess before it actually happens, he's too effective at the moment to cut it out without proof.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back