Mega Thread The Franklin Mint - All Buddy angst, rants, etc to go in here AND NOWHERE ELSE

Remove this Banner Ad

How can he total 3 parked cars? It surely has something to do with him blacking out or something? Very strange. Doubt it was a seizure as no ambulance was required and he was fine to assist the police with what happened! It was reported pretty quickly here in Sydney, his big news up here, probably the biggest name after SBW.

I realise he left the club guys but show a bit of class and refrain from wishing ill on buddy. He was a champion of our club. Players leaving for money is nothing new. Jim bohan, named at centre in team of the century, left hawthorn for Campbellwell in the vfa for money. His name still sits on locker 15 and he is still a revered name at our club. Buddy should be no different.

Sent from my HTC One XL using Tapatalk

I realise he left the club guys but show a bit of class and refrain from wishing ill on buddy. He was a champion of our club. Players leaving for money is nothing new. Jim bohan, named at centre in team of the century, left hawthorn for Campbellwell in the vfa for money. His name still sits on locker 15 and he is still a revered name at our club. Buddy should be no different.

Yeah nah:p

Jeep.png

You trashed a jeep?

Ruby-Rose-buddy-franklin-628.JPG

I trashed a jeep.

dad_bought_a_jeep_1.jpg

We're gonna need a bigger salary cap.

Being Camberwell, they must have been able to sign him on via their COLA???

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Being Camberwell, they must have been able to sign him on via their COLA???
Back in the 40s the vfa loosened it's player payment rules and were able to offer more money than the vfl. Bohan was banned from the vfl for life for moving across. A couple of years later the vfl changed it's rules regarding payments but never allowed players who had left (like bohan) to return.

Back in the 40s the vfa loosened it's player payment rules and were able to offer more money than the vfl. Bohan was banned from the vfl for life for moving across. A couple of years later the vfl changed it's rules regarding payments but never allowed players who had left (like bohan) to return.

A la the Ron Todd fracus (Collingwood to Williamstown)

This is the type of media attention that Sydney-siders like best. The Swans winning a flag is not nearly as exciting as a celebrity doing stuff. This is why Sydney wanted this guy, and this is why it will all work out in the end. His on-field antics will be just a bonus. Infact this has worked out nicely for the AFL and it's brand in NSW. If he had ended up at GWS, they would not have had the tools in place to deal with this kind of attention, whereas the Swans needed it back having put it aside for awhile during the Roos era.

I expect Jim handled with a little more class than Buddy and didn't lie to his mates and the world and feel out the opposition after they had just beaten us in the Premership.

Make bed... must lie in it !!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back