Non-Lions Footy Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't particularly like Essendon (to put it lightly) but many Port supporters (on here and irl) have been getting very chirpy, so not the worst result. I should be more surprised the Bombers won but the game was so dull for the most part I couldn't really find the energy.

Glad the messiah got shown up too.

The GC game was at least entertaining in the second half, but their depth is going to be seriously tested. 135 point loss in the ressies and 4 fresh injuries today, cupboard must be getting a little bare by now.

I was hoping watching a couple of other games would erase the frustration from our loss but alas

Wow, much respect to the Suns.
Really gutsy to hang on with so many injuries. It's hard to see where Collingwood are going, they don't seem to be making a whole lot of progress.
If you can't beat a young side with that many injuries(including the best player in the game), you're in trouble. Where's Nafan at?

Wow, much respect to the Suns.
Really gutsy to hang on with so many injuries. It's hard to see where Collingwood are going, they don't seem to be making a whole lot of progress.
If you can't beat a young side with that many injuries(including the best player in the game), you're in trouble. Where's Nafan at?

Looking at the ladder that could be a really crucial loss. Out of the five teams on 8 or 9 wins two of them have to miss out. Collingwood are top of that pile right now, but there isn't much in it.

Fascinating round of results. Now just three wins between first and tenth. Can't remember the last time it was this even this late. 2006, maybe?

2009 maybe? Close in a bit of a different way though (top 2 were sewn up, but 3rd almost all the way to 12th weren't far apart).

Agree that it's a very interesting season though, enjoying the upsets.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Supercoach Paul Roos looks to be achieving great things.

Disagrees with posters for pumping up his tyres prematurely after a win.

Has a go at him after they lose to a team we had 17 inside 50s against.

:confused:

Supercoach Paul Roos looks to be achieving great things.

As we get more and more of a glimpse of where Leppa wants to take our group, I wouldn't swap lists or coaches with Melbourne in a million years.

Only time will tell if either coach's plan will take their respective club all the way but going on early impressions I feel we are going to derive more enjoyment from watching out mob play Leppa's brand.

And since even mathematically we are unlikely to win a flag 17/18ths of the time, I am happy about that.

Have to giggle a litte at Andrejs Everitt - much like his older brother Spida, he can't seem to find a home at any club.

Got to admit that first qtr and a half was ugly from a st kilda perspective... some of the worst kicking i've ever seen. I've been to some horrible brisbane etihad games but I don't know if I could of handled that as a saints man. Massive credit to them to be as close as they are, playing some good footy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back