Opinion Finals - Who Do You Want To Play and Where

Remove this Banner Ad

Just report it like I did Bob.
Would be a carlton supporter though. They have the sooks for some reason.

Just report it like I did Bob.
Would be a carlton supporter though. They have the sooks for some reason.
The same idiot hit the Essendon board with nine separate accounts prior to the Eagles game. So it's hard to know.

As you say, just ignore and report.

No Kitty- that is just wrong. No, not gonna happen. :p

You will just have to come down to Melbourne thank you.
Sadly you are right! + I did preface my comment by saying it was my dream :rainbow:

Naturally I want what is best for the team :)

Hopefully in Melbourne on the Friday night! Working until 8pm on the Saturday so praying we don't have a Saturday game the first week :(

ANOTHER Libran! So many Geelong players are beautiful people! :hearts:

There were other really good omens for the 2011 GF! Wish I could remember them! Stuff like Mackie 4 + Bobby Davis 4 - had the same number of games at a similar stage ??? + also Kelly 9 had an omen. Some of the long term followers will remember, I think. There were some terrific omens!

Hopefully in Melbourne on the Friday night! Working until 8pm on the Saturday so praying we don't have a Saturday game the first week :(

Lol, I remember being on edge for the finals schedule when I was working at the cinema, obviously over the weekends.

So glad I work Mon-Friday now, the only stress I have is how quick I can make it to pre-drinks in peak hour traffic on the Friday. :p

GO THE YELLOW & BLACK. ;):thumbsu:
Wouldn't it be extraordinary if we finished 1st with our percentage :D

Jumped on the predictor, was really tempted to give the Tigers the win in Sydney but decided against it. Here's how I see the first week of finals
Friday Night - Geelong (2nd) V Hawthorn (3rd)
Saturday arvo - North Melbourne (5th) V West Coast (8th)
Saturday night - Sydney (1st) v Freo (4th)
Sunday - Port Adelaide (6th) V Essendon (7th)

Is it possible that if the above matches are correct we could play on a Sunday since at least one team in every other game has to travel, in order to give that team as much as rest as possible between week 1 and 2 of finals? Did something like that happening in 07 when we played North on a Sunday arvo?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wouldn't it be extraordinary if we finished 1st with our percentage :D

Jumped on the predictor, was really tempted to give the Tigers the win in Sydney but decided against it. Here's how I see the first week of finals
Friday Night - Geelong (2nd) V Hawthorn (3rd)
Saturday arvo - North Melbourne (5th) V West Coast (8th)
Saturday night - Sydney (1st) v Freo (4th)
Sunday - Port Adelaide (6th) V Essendon (7th)

Is it possible that if the above matches are correct we could play on a Sunday since at least one team in every other game has to travel, in order to give that team as much as rest as possible between week 1 and 2 of finals? Did something like that happening in 07 when we played North on a Sunday arvo?
Surely we would play on Saturday arvo at the 'G? Finish top 2-3 and get a 6 day break? Doubt it. Mind you the TV powers would want us there.

I've never looked more forward to a game not containing Geelong before in my life.

Could end up seeing Richmond finish 9th = win.
Could end up seeing a massive miracle and Richmond winning their Grand Final, ie making the finals = win.

It's win/win.

(Or win/win/win if we manage to limp into first lol)

Surely we would play on Saturday arvo at the 'G? Finish top 2-3 and get a 6 day break? Doubt it. Mind you the TV powers would want us there.
I'd agree but only issue is we are the only team that wouldn't have to travel + Hawthorn play on the Friday night

At our best our midfield is competitive but it is not elite, it cannot be compared to Sydney's. Heck, it just got smashed by Fremantle's and I put Sydney's ahead of that.

Also considering what happened last time it's a stretch to say our backline will hold their forwards.
Our backline which was without Lonergan and Enright?

Eg - Freo at MCG is different for mine than Freo at Etihad.
If...

-Geelong win their last two
-Sydney lose to Richmond
-Other results occur as expected

2. Sydney vs. 3. Hawthorn - ANZ
5. Port vs. 8. West Coast - AO
6. North vs. 7. Essendon - ES/MCG???

1. Geelong vs. 4. Fremantle - Where do we play?

If...

-Geelong win their last two
-Sydney lose to Richmond
-Other results occur as expected

2. Sydney vs. 3. Hawthorn - ANZ
5. Port vs. 8. West Coast - AO
6. North vs. 7. Essendon - ES/MCG???

1. Geelong vs. 4. Fremantle - Where do we play?
after last years bitch fest it will probably be played at the G in front of 35k.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back