St Kilda looking to trade out pick 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Guys Melbourne will get picks 2 and 3 and take Petracca and Brayshaw for sure....
St kilda will take MCCardin for sure..

The big play will be for Weller at Brisbanes pick.

Carlton will go tall even Goddard or Wright if he slides and GWS are very keen on speed?? so maybe Verde?

Pick1-St kilda--McCardin
pick2-Melb--Petracca
pick3-Melb--Brayshaw
pick4-Gws--Verde
pick5-Bris--Weller
pick6-Carl--Wright
pick7-Bull--Durdin
pick8-Coll--Lever
pick9-W coast--Ahern
pick10-Gold C-Goddard

The big winner will be Carlton
I don't think We are going to pick Weller my money would be on Wright or Durdin

Last edited:
Guys Melbourne will get picks 2 and 3 and take Petracca and Brayshaw for sure....

Carlton will go tall even Goddard or Wright if he slides and GWS are very keen on speed?? so maybe Verde?

Pick1-St kilda--McCardin
pick2-Melb--Petracca
pick3-Melb--Brayshaw
pick4-Gws--Verde
pick5-Bris--Weller
pick6-Carl--Wright
pick7-Bull--Durdin
pick8-Coll--Lever
pick9-W coast--Ahern
pick10-Gold C-Goddard

For sure? What makes you so sure?

Pick1-St kilda--McCardin
pick2-Melb--Petracca
pick3-Melb--Brayshaw
pick4-Gws--Verde
pick5-Bris--Weller
pick6-Carl--Wright
pick7-Bull--Durdin
pick8-Coll--Lever
pick9-W coast--Ahern
pick10-Gold C-Goddard

LOL, this is the 3rd time I've seen you change your list. Based sometimes on things you've 'heard'. You have no idea what you're talking about, for sure.

Pick1-St kilda--McCardin
pick2-Melb--Petracca
pick3-Melb--Brayshaw
pick4-Gws--Verde
pick5-Bris--Weller
pick6-Carl--Wright
pick7-Bull--Durdin
pick8-Coll--Lever
pick9-W coast--Ahern
pick10-Gold C-Goddard

LOL, this is the 3rd time I've seen you change your list. Based sometimes on things you've 'heard'. You have no idea what you're talking about, for sure.

Why would we give up Henderson for pick 1 in THIS draft? More than happy to have a go at 5/6... More than happy.

Simply won't happen...

Enjoy Your pick of Billings and I will show you some amazing football from bonti --Fool

And what exactly does that have to do you with you changing your list?

And what exactly does that have to do you with you changing your list?

You would go to st Joes or upwey high know beeka and wish you could play - st kilda and believe me I love saying this after the crap footy they have dished over the last 10 years will be gone withing 10 years -Dunstan is no better than Walliss and his your future and after Roo goes have fun watching sand

fact

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You would go to st Joes or upwey high know beeka and wish you could play - st kilda and believe me I love saying this after the crap footy they have dished over the last 10 years will be gone withing 10 years -Dunstan is no better than Walliss and his your future and after Roo goes have fun watching sand

fact

Went to joeys but I have no idea who beeka is. It sounds like your still a bit bitter about the saints making sure your mob didn't play in a grand final.

fact

post of the year.

fact

If you went to the school, you clearly didn't finish..

Poster on the Blues board claims that a club has made a very generous offer for Henderson.

Wonder if it's the Saints slinging around their #1 pick...

rofl are you serious

pick 1 for henderson omg

add a couple of 0s to the of pick 1 and you'll get closer to fair

Yeah, because Carlton would be the ones on the raw end of that deal.

Not going to go into who would be a winner out of it because both teams and supporters would be happy with what they have. I hope St Kilda do very well out of whoever they select and their draft in general really, but if there was ever a draft where the #1 pick isn't as valuable in my memory, it is this one. As I said, more than happy for us to have a stab at 5/6 as the quality at the top end is arguably comparable and somewhat equal, based on different teams needs.

rofl are you serious

pick 1 for henderson omg

add a couple of 0s to the of pick 1 and you'll get closer to fair

001? same pick as 1........ :p

In all honesty though Henderson would be a first rounder, just not a top 10 pick. Pick 1 is ridiculous though.

I was initially thinking Saints go a tall with pick 1. However they probably also need to work on their midfield as well so if Petracca is clear number 1 then they will go for him. Melbourne on the other hand would jump at Petracca at there pick given we have some good key position players already. We would of course for for key position later in the draft. We really need to boost midfield and if Petracca gone at 1 I think we might just go Brayshaw. Ready to go as well.

I was initially thinking Saints go a tall with pick 1. However they probably also need to work on their midfield as well so if Petracca is clear number 1 then they will go for him. Melbourne on the other hand would jump at Petracca at there pick given we have some good key position players already. We would of course for for key position later in the draft. We really need to boost midfield and if Petracca gone at 1 I think we might just go Brayshaw. Ready to go as well.

Would be really interested to see what GWS do with pick 3 (if the dees don't get a compo of Frawley) if that were the case. You'd probably think they would take Wright and use him as a ruckman which would see McCartin slipping all the way to 4. Going to be the most interesting draft I can remember.

Yeah, because Carlton would be the ones on the raw end of that deal.

Who said it was just Henderson up for offer? I haven't heard the rumour but if there is a top draft pick involved then most likely it would be Henderson in a package. If the Saints are after bulk picks instead of just 1 good pick, as Pelchen said last year when the Saints had 3 top 20 picks, we could well satisfy the Saints with Henderson and other picks depending on what else we do in the trade.

He'd be an improvement on Rhys Stanley for a start, and Gwilt/Gilbert/Fisher/whoever else is plonked down back as a third tall over the last couple of years at St Kilda.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back