Pets Things that please me

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Having said that though, where 12 of us are staying takes up one floor of an otherwise fully office building. To get in you need to get through two swipe card entry doors. Last week we were awoken to loud banging noises, which ultimately was some guy breaking into the vending machine. We got told he got caught, and were showed the video footage. Just 20 minutes ago (classic MJ studying at 3am) i heard some doors and noise out in the passageway over my headphones. go outside, to just see who else was still awake, and there's another bloke at the bloody (now empty) vending machine. He mutters something, scrambles back past me, i shut the door as he walks past. Got told by the owners that they'd change the doors to a thicker, opaque one last monday but apparently not. Definitely not for the things that please me thread but just had to put it below my previous one!

Got this text from my dad's mate this morning. I chuckled but it's strange coming from him since he is a Dockers supporter as well.

If you are feeling down and feel like you have underachieved.... again. Don't want next season to come around. Feel like the umpires were against you but they actually kept you in the game. Call me. I'm Dr Brian Ironwood @Dockertherapy.com.au

Not sure yet, but I wish we were playing Freo instead of Port.

Well of course you do, they're the shitter side that lost. I reckon Sydney would prefer to have played us too 100+ pt win rather than giant slayers North. (Having said that tho, it WILL be Sydney v Hawks) You coming down to Melbs for any of it?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Had the best day today. No responsibilities. No work. No cleaning the house. No visiting the olds. Sleeping in. Just doing what ever the hell I wanted to do. These are the best days. But sadly so rare :cry:

10353633_2307205279334710_1260736369253573130_n.jpg

:D
Day = Made

'Naked' Colombian cyclists cause stir in Italy race

A Colombian women’s cycling team has caused a stir when the kit they revealed for a race in northern Italy gave the appearance that the riders were semi-naked.

The uniform was a traditional cycling outfit from the chest up and the thighs down, but the midriff and groin were covered in flesh-coloured fabric with an unfortunate shadow.

LOL

Brilliant.

The guy on the end looks "ready to go".

On the way back from the VFL today on the train I was listening to my ipod. When I got back to Geelong, I walked to my car, and the last song on the album I listened to had 3 seconds left when I sat down. Incredibly satisfying.
Been der. Listened to an album start to finish, last song ended as I opened the car :thumbsu:

Finding a new band and then liking pretty much all their songs. And its a genre that I normally wouldn't listen to, country.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back