List Mgmt. 2014 Draft Trade FA Megathread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
By the way - that 'lack fitness' think is what worries me about Sos' hardon for Petracca.

I've got a nagging worry we trade for him, and he'll play three good half quarters a match.
I don't see that as a long term problem really. He showed he had the dedication when he shed about 6kg this year so he could move into the midfield, I'm sure he can continue to improve his fitness.

OK the moderators have spoken, IanW can troll the whole of the Saints and suggest we are in a death spiral because I didn't slavishly fall at the feet of the great Johnathon Giles.

I'll remember my place on the saint forum when an opposition supporter bags out the Saints and just take it.

Cool

I'm withdrawing my trade deal of Prince of Penrith for Joffaboy heads up.

By the way - that 'lack fitness' think is what worries me about Sos' hardon for Petracca.

I've got a nagging worry we trade for him, and he'll play three good half quarters a match.

We will see at the combine. From what I saw of him during he televised national champ games he looks the full package. Quick, agile, strong, endurance. He doesn't possess silky skills but has a booming kick. Head and shoulders above the rest and clear #1. I can see why he's so sort after.

Maybe you're taking things to seriously. If an outsider came here with malicious intent they'd very smartly get the arse but that's not happening in this case.

OK. I can get the Saints bagged on every other forum on bigfooty. Just thought the Saints forum would be a safe haven thats all

OK the moderators have spoken, IanW can troll the whole of the Saints and suggest we are in a death spiral because I didn't slavishly fall at the feet of the great Johnathon Giles.

I'll remember my place on the saint forum when an opposition supporter bags out the Saints and just take it.

Cool

What you call trolling I call discussion. There's been bugger-all bagging.

Maybe you're taking things to seriously. If an outsider came here with malicious intent they'd very smartly get the arse but that's not happening in this case.
But there was a serious discussion about how most clubs would trade their first three draft picks and best 2 players for our pick 1 happening here.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What about a 4 way deal

saints trade pick 1 + 21
Gws shiel + pick 4
Syd parker
melb pick 2 +

Saints receive parker and pick 4
Gws pick 1
syd pick 2
melb sheil and pick 21

Hell no. Melb killing the trade. Pick 2 for Shiel and 21? We are getting screwed compared.

What about a 4 way deal

saints trade pick 1 + 21
Gws shiel + pick 4
Syd parker
melb pick 2 +

Saints receive parker and pick 4
Gws pick 1
syd pick 2
melb sheil and pick 21

That would be reasonable and at the lower end of expectations.

Would take that and be satisifed. Not overjoyed, but would be Ok with that

Cool
In fairness, it was extremely harsh to label Giles a spud, he has been pushed out of the side by one of the most dominant ruckmen in the comp in Mumford. I don't Giles, but he's no Scully :oops:;)

Back to the topic, how good is that Shiel bloke?

I dont have a clue what you are on about? Is your own forum so crap you have to lurk here.

I welcome any opposition supporter, just not trolls.

I consider you a troll and a only here to provoke.

Joffaboy,

To background you, Prince of Penrith is a useless, melting flog who posts unfunny crap on Bay 13.

Joffaboy,

To background you, Prince of Penrith is a useless, melting flog who posts unfunny crap on Bay 13.

You have multiple nics I take it.

Back on topic Jack Steven for Liam Jones is a great trade. Can we get that delisted headcase from Carlton as well?

Back to the topic, how good is that Shiel bloke?

While I'd like to keep him, from what I've seen, Shiel is good but not great.

He can get the ball, and he sometimes creates time out of nothing, he doesnt have the grit of a Treloar, or the arse of a Wingard (*), or the ability to run all day of a Scully, or the ability to hit blokes with a chair of a Greene (**).

(*) Nope, not bitter

(**) GWS mods didnt ban me for that, either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back