WWE TV, Rumours and Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

WWE is a strange company.

Some of the stories you hear from over the years are amazing it honestly seems like a terrible environment to work

These things are so predictable. WWE threw a curve this week. We should be celebrating 'different'. Certainly celebrating Sheamus out, Rowan in. However, do we trust Rowan? Is he a plant? Are we seeing another layer to the Wyatt cult? Anything that keeps you guessing has to be good.

That was the 1st thing I thought when Rowan came out. Will he turn on Team Cena and Help Luke Harper

(Log in to remove this ad.)

These things are so predictable. WWE threw a curve this week. We should be celebrating 'different'. Certainly celebrating Sheamus out, Rowan in. However, do we trust Rowan? Is he a plant? Are we seeing another layer to the Wyatt cult? Anything that keeps you guessing has to be good.

I was thinking that Harper might turn on the Authority and Cena can brag about outsmarting them, blah blah blah

Back when I actually gave a crap about wrestling I used to read lance storms blog. I thought it said a lot about the idiocy of the WWE when he said that he didn't wrestle to entertain because he was a heel and it was considered poor form to actually show off your skills in the ring. Getting over was frowned upon.

You can see it happening to Cesaro as we speak. Everything that made him a star before Wrestlemania was knocked out of him after it.

Back when I actually gave a crap about wrestling I used to read lance storms blog. I thought it said a lot about the idiocy of the WWE when he said that he didn't wrestle to entertain because he was a heel and it was considered poor form to actually show off your skills in the ring. Getting over was frowned upon.

He didn't wrestle to entertain because he didn't know how to. Doing "MOVESZ!" and popping the crowd does not make you a good heel.

He didn't wrestle to entertain because he didn't know how to. Doing "MOVESZ!" and popping the crowd does not make you a good heel.

Yep exactly. Mick Foleys book and about his time in ECW when he was heel is a good example of this. He was a heel, but the fans still cheered his reckless bumping and crazy stints, so he switched it to lots of headlocks and boring moves instead and it got him tonnes of heat from the crowd.

True the ECW faithful were a different breed, but it's not the role of the heel to be flashy and do fan favourite moves for recognition.

Ok guys, what is going to be the big swerve at Survivor Series that ensures the authority wins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back