WWE TV, Rumours and Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Why are we posting RUMOURS in spoiler tags....? It's a rumour, the event has not taken place yet nor is there any results to be spoiled - merely just a discussion.

Stop making me click buttons lol

Because if the rumours are indeed true, it gives away what is happening at SS. They may not be true, but some people may not want to have potential results/surprise appearances spoiled. Some people don't like it when the element of surprise is taken away.

Potential spoilers for Survivor Series.
As of now the plan is for Sting to be involved in the Authority vs. Cena 5 on 5 elimination Main Event. Sting will not wrestle, he will have an influence on the end of the match. As of this writing, it looks as though Team Cena will lose. Whoever pinned will be fired and Sting will be announced by Vince McMahon as the new GM. Therefore, whoever is fired will be rehired either on SS or the RAW after. Plans may change but right now it seems as though Sting will be the new authority figure who's backed by Vince McMahon and against The Authority.

Hang on that doesn't make sense, if the Authority is winning, why are they losing authority?

Because if the rumours are indeed true, it gives away what is happening at SS. They may not be true, but some people may not want to have potential results/surprise appearances spoiled. Some people don't like it when the element of surprise is taken away.
What's the point of having a forum then? It's nothing more than a discussion about String coming back, and the possible scenario which we have been talking about for the last 17 months. Like a TV show thread, you discuss what could happen, what you want to happen - so if that's taking away the surprise element, well * me.

At the end of the day, the event hasn't happened therefore are no results are out there to be spoiler.

As a courtesy to others you should spoiler tag the results that HAVE happened for at least a minimum of a week I would say, which isn't mandatory considering the titles says there is spoilers, stay out of the thread until you watch it, then rejoin the conversation about various wrestling events.

I'm just saying that coming into a thread with 20 black boxes that you have to click on the page when you know nothing has happened, and the WWE changing their mind every ten minutes is so annoying.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What's the point of having a forum then? It's nothing more than a discussion about String coming back, and the possible scenario which we have been talking about for the last 17 months. Like a TV show thread, you discuss what could happen, what you want to happen - so if that's taking away the surprise element, well **** me.

At the end of the day, the event hasn't happened therefore are no results are out there to be spoiler.

As a courtesy to others you should spoiler tag the results that HAVE happened for at least a minimum of a week I would say, which isn't mandatory considering the titles says there is spoilers, stay out of the thread until you watch it, then rejoin the conversation about various wrestling events.

I'm just saying that coming into a thread with 20 black boxes that you have to click on the page when you know nothing has happened, and the WWE changing their mind every ten minutes is so annoying.
Because people who don't want to know of any potential spoilers also read these threads. Saying they shouldn't come into the thread until then is ridiculous. Say you're one of those people and you're watching Survivor Series. Would you prefer to see something happen that you know might happen, or be completely surprised?
Pretty easy answer.
There is a BIG difference between reading something on a dirt sheet and it being an actual rumour compared to fans just talking about possible scenarios.

Potential spoilers are still spoilers. Even if they don't end up happening. It's not that hard to click a black box.

Potential spoilers for Survivor Series.
As of now the plan is for Sting to be involved in the Authority vs. Cena 5 on 5 elimination Main Event. Sting will not wrestle, he will have an influence on the end of the match. As of this writing, it looks as though Team Cena will lose. Whoever pinned will be fired and Sting will be announced by Vince McMahon as the new GM. Therefore, whoever is fired will be rehired either on SS or the RAW after. Plans may change but right now it seems as though Sting will be the new authority figure who's backed by Vince McMahon and against The Authority.

That would be Intresting and Might make SS worth Watching;)

Because people who don't want to know of any potential spoilers also read these threads. Saying they shouldn't come into the thread until then is ridiculous. Say you're one of those people and you're watching Survivor Series. Would you prefer to see something happen that you know might happen, or be completely surprised?
Pretty easy answer.
There is a BIG difference between reading something on a dirt sheet and it being an actual rumour compared to fans just talking about possible scenarios.

Potential spoilers are still spoilers. Even if they don't end up happening. It's not that hard to click a black box.
Cena wins.

Just ruined all future ppvs for you.

What's the point of having a forum then? It's nothing more than a discussion about String coming back, and the possible scenario which we have been talking about for the last 17 months. Like a TV show thread, you discuss what could happen, what you want to happen - so if that's taking away the surprise element, well **** me.

Let me give you a scenario:

Breaking Bad* has been building to a mid-season episode that's going to reveal a major plot point about, let's say, who tried to assassinate Jesse Pinkman. Now a couple of days beforehand, you're browsing the Breaking Bad thread and somebody spoils who tried to assassinate him: It was Rikishi and he did it for the Rock.

Would you be happy about that? I mean it's nothing more than a discussion about who shot Jesse.

*Disclaimer: I have never seen Breaking Bad.

Let me give you a scenario:

Breaking Bad* has been building to a mid-season episode that's going to reveal a major plot point about, let's say, who tried to assassinate Jesse Pinkman. Now a couple of days beforehand, you're browsing the Breaking Bad thread and somebody spoils who tried to assassinate him: It was Rikishi and he did it for the Rock.

Would you be happy about that? I mean it's nothing more than a discussion about who shot Jesse.

*Disclaimer: I have never seen Breaking Bad.
Na, don't get me wrong - I see everyones point, there's just no point derailing the thread and going around in a circle repeating the same arguments hence why I haven't replied to Igloo.

I don't watch Breaking Bad, so NFI about it nor would I care about it. Pre-taped spoilers are a bit different to something that will go live, after all - 'anything can happen on live TV'

Na, don't get me wrong - I see everyones point, there's just no point derailing the thread and going around in a circle repeating the same arguments hence why I haven't replied to Igloo.

I don't watch Breaking Bad, so NFI about it nor would I care about it. Pre-taped spoilers are a bit different to something that will go live, after all - 'anything can happen on live TV'
Fair enough. I just see it as when it's planned it's kind of like pre-taped since we know what's happening in advance but eh.

I just wanted another opportunity to see your avatar :hearts:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back