WWE TV, Rumours and Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Potential spoilers for Survivor Series.
As of now the plan is for Sting to be involved in the Authority vs. Cena 5 on 5 elimination Main Event. Sting will not wrestle, he will have an influence on the end of the match. As of this writing, it looks as though Team Cena will lose. Whoever pinned will be fired and Sting will be announced by Vince McMahon as the new GM. Therefore, whoever is fired will be rehired either on SS or the RAW after. Plans may change but right now it seems as though Sting will be the new authority figure who's backed by Vince McMahon and against The Authority.

Let me give you a scenario:

Breaking Bad* has been building to a mid-season episode that's going to reveal a major plot point about, let's say, who tried to assassinate Jesse Pinkman. Now a couple of days beforehand, you're browsing the Breaking Bad thread and somebody spoils who tried to assassinate him: It was Rikishi and he did it for the Rock.

Wow, you've never seen the show but you legitimately guessed one of the major plot points! :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He doesn't need to wrestle for me to win the bet (although he will wrestle) he just has to appear in the WWE ring.

Ok left nut for left nut, life time ownership.

If Sting wrestles in the WWE I own yours.
If Sting doesn't wrestle in the WWE you own mine.

Deal?

Dear WWE fans on BF,

Hi I'm pantskyle, you might remember me from the previous 18 months building up String in the WWE. Oh the laughs we have shared.
Something amazing could happen today, that is String finally being in a WWE ring. Because of this I have just purchased the WWE Network for $9.99.
This means I'll wait until I get home and I will watch SS. Please brethren don't spoil the results for me. I ask that you do not tag me or find ways to sharing, some of you have me on Facebook (Quivorir).

Let me enjoy this moment in front of my tv with a tissue box and moisturiser at the ready.

Love always,

PK. Stringfan1

Dear WWE fans on BF,

Hi I'm pantskyle, you might remember me from the previous 18 months building up String in the WWE. Oh the laughs we have shared.
Something amazing could happen today, that is String finally being in a WWE ring. Because of this I have just purchased the WWE Network for $9.99.
This means I'll wait until I get home and I will watch SS. Please brethren don't spoil the results for me. I ask that you do not tag me or find ways to sharing, some of you have me on Facebook (Quivorir).

Let me enjoy this moment in front of my tv with a tissue box and moisturiser at the ready.

Love always,

PK. Stringfan1

I'm a little perturbed now you asked me to come over and watch this with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back