WWE TV, Rumours and Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I reckon Sting was meant to come out about 5 minutes early - HHH looks down the ramp multiple times.

Well that means Scott Armstrong missed his cue, if Sting missed his cue then Armstrong would have had to count the three and it would have completely f***ed the entire finish

He is signed to only wrestle 1 Match in WWE

I would hate to see his one and only match be against HHH at Mania, I would have Sting v HHH at then Rumble and Sting v Taker at Mania.

I just can't see HHH sitting around quietly (in storylines) after Sting just cost him control of Raw or WWE or whatever they have control of, those two easily have enough time before the Rumble to build up to a match then transition to Taker, but if he's only signed for one match then meh.

Have you guys clearly defined what 'wrestle' means in this bet?

What if he just hits campaigners with his bat?

Is one scorpion death drop the minimum?

Pretty sure it was stated that he'd have to wrestle in an official match.
He just needed to wrestle. He did by doing the death drop.

I own a third ball.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Interesting to see what happens over the next 6 months ...

Lesnar, reigns, rollins, ambrose, cena, ziggler, rusev, bray wyatt.... Who does what?

Good to see they have started making the IC & US titles important again.

Maybe we need another heavyweight title though?

i have exactly zero faith that either sting vs hhh or sting vs taker would be anything but terrible.

at least sting vs taker has that whole 'dream match from 15 years ago simply because they had dark characters' thing going for it. vs hhh can gtfo

The looks on Triple H and Stephanie's faces when the full impact of their loss-and not just losing the match, but also their power as well-was one of complete horror. It will be interesting to see what they will say to John Cena tomorrow afternoon on RAW.

This year has been absolutely crazy in the WWE. Jake the Snake returned, Scott Hall returned, Warrior returned, New Age Outlaws returned, Batista returned, Evolution returned, Sting debuted, Lesnar broke the streak, Lesnar destroyed Cena at Summerslam, Daniel Bryan's WrestleMania wins, the end of the Shield, CM Punk walking out, Steen, Devitt and KENTA signing and Mizdow. I'm sure I've forgotten some things but 2014 has been pretty insane, and it isn't even finished yet.

If given the choice between HHH vs Sting, or Taker vs Sting, I'd have to go with HHH. Hunter is still at the top of his game and could easily carry Sting if needed. The only downside is the tease a month back between Rock and HHH, I would still like to see them go at it again.

This year has been absolutely crazy in the WWE. Jake the Snake returned, Scott Hall returned, Warrior returned, New Age Outlaws returned, Batista returned, Evolution returned, Sting debuted, Lesnar broke the streak, Lesnar destroyed Cena at Summerslam, Daniel Bryan's WrestleMania wins, the end of the Shield, CM Punk walking out, Steen, Devitt and KENTA signing and Mizdow. I'm sure I've forgotten some things but 2014 has been pretty insane, and it isn't even finished yet.
Could throw in Stephanie having a match.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back