Big Bash Fantasy- Rd 6

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I almost stuffed up my captaincy. I though I made Dunk captain at about 4:00 today, but it must have stuffed up as when I checked my team with 20 seconds before lockout, Klinger was captain. I quickly corrected it, but that could have been a stuff up

Leader has Boyce and Doherty, very unlikely to have Reed, gap closing quickly! You got on Duffield at the right time and now Reed, give us a shout next time you're picking a smokie ;)

Yeah the POD's are working well (apart from Hales and Mennie) captaincy picks are my poison, I did give you guys about 10 mintues ;). Went with Bailey VC though so that will be an interesting decision

(Log in to remove this ad.)

197. Considering the quality of game, actually turned out okay other than George.

Sandhu 60
Cummins 33
Hilf 40
Bresnan 37
Mussey 9
Bailey 9*2

Looks like Musseys stay in my side will be short lived. Noone playing tomorrow (bring the rain), 8+C on Sunday.

Fortunately Kallis was saved by his bowling and Dunk by his catches. Other than that it was pretty lamentable. Boyce didn't bat or bowl and the rain caused Hilf to miss an over. Then there was Wells :mad:
5(c)/177 although 4 of them will play again (weather permitting)
At least the soccer made the world right again :)

What a terrible start, but it looks like I'm not the only one on that boat.

*4/171

*Dunk 46*2
Kallis 77
MHussey 9
Blizzard 6
Cummins 33

Which 1 should I bench out of
Harris, Voges or Maddison?
Arafat or Duffield?

514 all out :rainbow:

Mussey & Blizzard :thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

Might be enough to hang onto my 117 ranking? :oops: