Official Jerseys Thread Part 2 (Where Jack is King)

Remove this Banner Ad

Wish I was taller... JJ and that Aimee Smith Alixpress seller have a great range but i've gotta go with youth sizes, of which the range is pretty avg.

Jackjersey (9jersey9) is still down for me :(

Received this in an email from JackJersey;
"Besides our new site is http://www.9455021.com
But we will remove all items from website soon.
We will only accpet order by mail in the future.

(you send the order list to us and we will process for you,still payment by credit card and western union)"

Alright, so I finally pulled the triggier.

Just ordered a Noah & Butler Home white jersey, which I'm going to offload for $90 each to a guy at work and picked up a DeRoazan retro one for myself.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Found a shop in Melbourne which sells Hardwood Classics such as Shaq, Kobe, T.Hardaway, Hill, Rodman etc. for $300. Is it worth the price to buy these?

I bought an NBA jersey and a few NFL jerseys from a seller under the name of 'Aimee Smith' on AliExpress. Fast shipping and the jerseys are great quality. Got a few more Rockets jerseys coming. Very fast shipping (approx. one week).

Just recieved the two jerseys i orders from this character.
  • White Andrew Wiggins (TWolves)
  • Purple Vince Carter Retro (Raptors)
I have ordered from JJ before and i actually think these two i just recieved are of better quality.

I will upload a few photos when i get a chance, but needless to say i am very happy.

2MawQW1.jpg

xaByMXf.jpg

From Aimee Smith on Aliexpress. Also got two more Texans jerseys in red and white (Foster, Clowney) so I can provide photos of those if required.

Quality is unreal.

Just recieved the two jerseys i orders from this character.
  • White Andrew Wiggins (TWolves)
  • Purple Vince Carter Retro (Raptors)
I have ordered from JJ before and i actually think these two i just recieved are of better quality.

I will upload a few photos when i get a chance, but needless to say i am very happy.

Is the sizing the same? I might check it out.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back