Official Jerseys Thread Part 2 (Where Jack is King)

Remove this Banner Ad

R.I.P. Sweet prince.

I've bought a couple from Aliexpress (Sophia Sarahs Store I think) and the quality was just as good as Jacks. I think most of the jerseys are around the $15-20 range, and with free postage.

i ordered from jack last week and i don't have news for shipping he still doesn't reply my mail... someone in my same situation?

i ordered from jack last week and i don't have news for shipping he still doesn't reply my mail... someone in my same situation?
If you have an account, he'll post the tracking code under the order details. i ordered last wednesday and got my tracking code. This is off the http://94... whatever it is URL by the way.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Response from Jack already!

Hi mate we don't have at the moment.
Maybe in the near future.

Regards.
jack

Fingers crossed!

Should get them soon, i requested constantly for a Diaw jersey and someone else can't remember who, and they popped up not too long after

Got one from Jack a while ago, love it.

I'm fairly new to the world of basketball jerseys, but can you comment on the material of the Ewing swingman versus the modern swingman jerseys? I've got a Knicks '12 and a Nets '13 jersey but from the pics the material of these older reissue jerseys seem less dense/ have more air holes?

How do you rate them against today's swingman jerseys?

I'm fairly new to the world of basketball jerseys, but can you comment on the material of the Ewing swingman versus the modern swingman jerseys? I've got a Knicks '12 and a Nets '13 jersey but from the pics the material of these older reissue jerseys seem less dense/ have more air holes?

How do you rate them against today's swingman jerseys?
Yeh, it's a lot heavier, the numbers are thicker and the guernsey is more solid, bigger holes etc. Nothing wrong with it, just a different feel to the new ones.

Looks like he has plenty of new stuff recently...still waiting for a Giannis top though!

Would love to see some new Atlanta tops too...

I've been using AliExpress recently for my orders. Same quality, but cheaper + free postage.

It's a shame that there Hornets jerseys appear to be the same as Jack's with the phantom yellow stripe.

What user in Ali have you been using? there are too many out there haha.

Yeah I know it's ridiculous. I've just been basing my purchases on product/seller reviews, but the main one I've been using is Sophia Sarah's Store (I think that's the name). Haven't had a bad one from there.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back