Australian Open 2015 - Day 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Number 1, 2, 3 & 4 players in the men's played rla first round. Number 2, 3 in the women's played rla first round.

Regardless of your opinion of serena, she should be playing on rla in the first round.

Maybe the organisers decided to give some value to those who bought MCA tickets....

I went through many years hating Serena. Then I learnt to appreciate her magnificent on court achievements, and gained respect. After watching her disgraceful conduct live at the Hopman Cup, seeing her in that underwear ad with her massive camel toe and now whining about not being on centre court and I have gone back to hating her more than Nazis.

Just feels right ya know?

F***ING B**CH

Maybe the organisers decided to give some value to those who bought MCA tickets....
Azarenka v Stephens should have been the night mca match. No idea how you can defend putting 18 time gs winner on the secondary court over a player who just recently became an Australian and 95% of people have never heard of.

I don't even like serena, but shit you've got to show her some respect for the champion that she is.

Azarenka v Stephens should have been the night mca match. No idea how you can defend putting 18 time gs winner on the secondary court over a player who just recently became an Australian and 95% of people have never heard of.

I don't even like serena, but shit you've got to show her some respect for the champion that she is.

You're making it sound like she was shunted to the back of the complex.

Wawrinka is the defending champion, he's on MCA today, you wont hear him complain.

I agree, we can't compare an internet forum with Ch7. Here, we are just joking around but Id expect a paid reporter to show some more respect and be more professional at their job. They are talking to a professional athlete, show some respect. I honestly don't understand why they need to ask her twirl.
Spot on.

I understand that Ian Cohen last night with the twirl question and Sam Smith last year with the dating question are more than likely "forced" by Channel 7 to ask the stupid questions but still they should have a little voice go off in their head saying "should I really ask this".

For Channel 7's sake I hope they don't interview Genie on court after her match tomorrow...the last thing we need is someone like a Basil or Hamish to add more embarassment to the situation.

The Australian Open has a great venue and great tournament director but it is severely let down in the media coverage of it.

I mean seriously we have a world class sporting event hosted by shite football commentators.

I'm sure the players love the laid back yet professional approach taken by Aust Open staff but when it comes to Channel 7 (especially the on court questions) they must think Australia's media are a ***king joke and we are stuck in the early 1900's.

World class, quality grand slam tennis treated as a mickey mouse, muck around tournament by Channel 7.

Have throughly enjoyed the first three and half days been some classic tennis played already and we are only in round 2!

Just wish Channel 7 will get their shite together. Treat players with respect and stop making us cringe and embarrassed to be an Australian.

Making jokes about masturbating over a picture with her is ridiculously creepy.

I'm just saying it's a bit hypocritical of some posters who agreed with the initial post saying how creepy he was, who were the same posters making disgusting creepy jokes about her previously.
Oh ok yeah I didn't realise the jokes had stooped to that level. Fair enough

Spot on.

I understand that Ian Cohen last night with the twirl question and Sam Smith last year with the dating question are more than likely "forced" by Channel 7 to ask the stupid questions but still they should have a little voice go off in their head saying "should I really ask this".

For Channel 7's sake I hope they don't interview Genie on court after her match tomorrow...the last thing we need is someone like a Basil or Hamish to add more embarassment to the situation.

The Australian Open has a great venue and great tournament director but it is severely let down in the media coverage of it.

I mean seriously we have a world class sporting event hosted by shite football commentators.

I'm sure the players love the laid back yet professional approach taken by Aust Open staff but when it comes to Channel 7 (especially the on court questions) they must think Australia's media are a ***king joke and we are stuck in the early 1900's.

World class, quality grand slam tennis treated as a mickey mouse, muck around tournament by Channel 7.

Have throughly enjoyed the first three and half days been some classic tennis played already and we are only in round 2!

Just wish Channel 7 will get their shite together. Treat players with respect and stop making us cringe and embarrassed to be an Australian.

Too busy cross-promoting to care about what is happening on court.....

Basically means "please spin around and show us your dress". Poor question, Genie would be well within her rights to reply "f**k off"

Should have grabbed the microphone and jammed it fair and square up his rectum.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Spot on.

100% spot on. Its a f***** disgrace that we have the honour of hosting a grand slam with some of the best athletes in the world, yet we have this mickey mouse coverage of it by a bunch a dipshits

Typical Djokovic gifting his opponent one game throughout the whole match. :$

F*** CHANNEL 7 ARGHHHHHHHHH I AM DONE WITH THEIR SHIT ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Relax. Put it on mute, put some music on, sit back and relax. Set up your laptop as well next to the TV and you can have 2 games at once.

That mute button and the I pod has worked very well for me. Need some Wally Masur and Darren Cahill actual tennis people not these other flogs.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back