WWE TV, Rumours and Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

you can BOO ME, YOU CAN CHEER ME JACK, YOU PAID YOUR MONEY JACK, YOU CAN HAVE YOUR SAY ROMANATION

No but seriously, I'm guessing Vince hasn't scripted this because he's coming off great in this promo.

10441242_383431165167740_1778054119518368722_n.jpg

so what happens to 'longest running weekly episodic television show in history'?
Even if they'd aired nothing at all (WWE would've just glossed over it). WWE just lists total episodes whenever they throw that stat out there, which glosses over the weeks it was pre-empted for the Westminster Dog Show and other things in its history

(Log in to remove this ad.)

bryan vs ziggler doesnt do a whole lot for me tbh. the way i would most like to see it happen is with an angry, frustrated bryan being a de facto heel and brutalizing ziggler.

The stuff with brock and heyman at the end was fantastic and exactly how reigns should be used. Bad ass dude who doesnt say much but what he says has meaning.

warning: (more) highly unlikely to eventuate fantasy booking ahead.

reigns win the title at mania, but as the year progresses he turns in to the monster he defeated, leading to something like a double turn match with rollins at summerslam. maybe heyman can come back as his manager at some point. fast forward a few months of reigns as the dominant heel, and daniel bryan wins the rumble and we have our main event of the biggest wrestlemania ever.

thatll put asses in seats...hopefully, because theres going to be a lot of seats.

Wow what a blow for WWE to not have a RAW today. Talk about taking the gloss off of RR.

Also what are they doing with String? I liked how HHH and Steph gave him some time on RR as a way to pump the feud up, was smart, but why have Heyman come in and basically say Brock can fix this problem. I hope they don't go Brock vs Sting. Makes no sense.

Good question re: Sting. I don't like the idea of Lesnar v Sting. HHH would be miles better. Should have been some involvement at the RR. Hell even if it was just leaving a plastic scorpion somewhere to spook Hunter & Steph. The pretty well done segment with Hunter and Steph stressing over him was meaningless in the end.

Far as no Raw today probably a blessing in disguise for WWE. Gives them time to consider how the will rescue the cluster #### of a situation another ignorantly botched RR has caused. Reigns will probably need to turn heel. Where they leaves the extremely well performed Rollins and Cena (who desperately needs a heel turn himself) god only knows.

Disagree on Sting, he was never going to be at the Rumble after showing up on Raw, they keep it limited and when truly needed to increase his impact. I do hope this invite to Fast Lane doesn't mean we wont see him until then though. But storyline wise he wasn't needed at the Rumble, the Authority didn't need stopping as they failed without him

gee those raw interviews look great. this blizzard might be the best thing that could have happened, i imagine roman might have been howled down in front of a live audience before he even had a chance to speak.

good to hear them talking like normal people too, would love to see more of this stuff from now on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back