WWE TV, Rumours and Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

This is what it says on the Raw page on the WWE website:

Next Event: Thursday Jan. 29 @ XL Center, Hartford, CT

Thanks - How does that effect the Airing of Smackdown on Fox 8 on Friday

Thanks - How does that effect the Airing of Smackdown on Fox 8 on Friday

It looks like it just has regular programming on Friday (no raw), I have no idea what's happening with it.

It looks like it just has regular programming on Friday (no raw), I have no idea what's happening with it.

Okay - Guess we might no in the next day or 2.

If not on then I guess got to download it then

Someone asked austin about that on his podcast. He laughed and said "hogan is full of s**t"

Yep. I mean Wrestling fans know he's full of s**t anyway, just with the jericho podcast being pretty recent then seeing that, it reaffirms it yo those who listened to his stories and believe a word he says. (Okay I'm sure some of what he says is true but he has a proven record of talking absolute s**t)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Okay - Guess we might no in the next day or 2.

If not on then I guess got to download it then

It will be a Live Raw/SD show, so we will see the show in SDs usual slot so I also imagine it will only be a 2 hour show

I am wondering if the Raw replay on Saturday will actually show the episode that aired yesterday or are we going to miss out on it completely?

So when is Raw on and When is it on FOX8?

from Fox8 FB:
[UPDATE] WWE PROGRAMS THIS WEEK
Due to the snow storm in the US, we’ve made a few changes to our WWE titles for this week only. Here are the updates:

+ WWE Smackdown will be airing LIVE on Friday, Jan 30 at 12pmEDT.

+ WWE Superstars will air on Friday, Jan 30 at 2:15pmEDT, with an encore on Sunday at 05.25am.

+ Special two-hour presentation of WWE RAW will be airing on Saturday, Jan 31 from 7:20amEDT.

+ WWE RAW is expected to return to its normal time on Tuesday, Feb 3.

+ New episode of WWE Main Event will air on Sunday, Feb 1 at 8:20amEDT.

+ WWE NXT will continue to air on Thursday at 3:30pmEDT.

You know what, I'll admit I overreacted a bit, and I'll gives Reigns a chance. I still don't think he's ready, but that Paul Heyman promo single handedly sold me for their match. I still don't expect great things for the match, but I am at least interested in it now. It's probably better to go in with low expectations anyway. There are still a few interesting ball in limbo right now. I wouldn't be surprised to see either Bryan or Seth be involved with the title somehow after their interviews. There will still be a few twists and turns before Mania comes around. I hope WWE have the foresight to do it well.

I'm feeling pretty much the same way and really I don't care that Reigns won the Rumble and is going into the main event. The part I still can't and won't come to terms with is the fact he is going to win. A dude who has had just as many singles matches as Brock has ended Wrestlemania winning streaks going over in the biggest match of the year is just too much to fathom. They have created possibly the biggest, most unstoppable monster ever in Bork just to feed him to a dude just oh so speculative.

Like Reigns or hate him, you can't say that him beating Brock at Wrestlmania is a Hogan power slamming Andre moment, any more than it is just flat out plain STUPID!

Apparently WrestleMania no longer has numbers because Vince think that the numbers Mania seem too old

on Wrestling Observer Radio today, Meltzer said that "Wrestlemania will no longer feature numbers because Vince thinks it makes the event sound too old."

Source: F4WOnline.com

Old man yells at cloud

Edit: snap Maxy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back