WWE TV, Rumours and Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would not complain if each Raw fit in a snug 120 minutes with no overrun.

This concludes my use of #smackdowndelayed until the next act of nature makes it relevant.

Hopefully the announcement on Raw is that the Royal Rumble result is null and void because of the whole Curtis Axel incident and therefore there will be a tournament at Fast Lane to determine who faces Bork.

That would:

a) Possibly make Fast Lane somewhat watchable
b) Give them something to fill in the next few weeks with their standard qualifying matches for said Fast Lane Tournament.
c) Actually address where Axel incident stands (already have the groundwork with his tweet :p)
d) Most importantly, make amends for their monumental stuff up and actually appease the fans who buy their product and pay the bills

Hopefully the announcement on Raw is that the Royal Rumble result is null and void because of the whole Curtis Axel incident and therefore there will be a tournament at Fast Lane to determine who faces Bork.

That would:

b) Give them something to fill in the next few weeks with their standard qualifying matches for said Fast Lane Tournament.
c) Actually address where Axel incident stands (already have the groundwork with his tweet :p)
d) Most importantly, make amends for their monumental stuff up and actually appease the fans who buy their product and pay the bills

That sounds great.

Big show v Reigns in the main event to see who faces Brock just might work too!

If they're going to do the Axel thing, then they've gotta bring back everyone that's been screwed out of a Rumble to be in the tournament. The one's I can think of are Nunzio (2005), Scotty 2 Hotty (2005), Headbanger Mosh (1999) and...er...umm...Test (2004)

That sounds great.

Big show v Reigns in the main event to see who faces Brock just might work too!

Then Sting runs out at the end of the match and cashes in his 'tournament ticket' or something WWE make up on the fly and wins, goes on to face Bork at 'Mania, gets eaten, Seth cashes in, Bork/String leave. All sorted

If they're going to do the Axel thing, then they've gotta bring back everyone that's been screwed out of a Rumble to be in the tournament. The one's I can think of are Nunzio (2005), Scotty 2 Hotty (2005), Headbanger Mosh (1999) and...er...umm...Test (2004)

Spike Dudley!

They really need to make it an official rule that if you're not in the ring by the time the 30th man enters the ring, you're disqualified. I'm a stickler for rules.
I've always thought there was a rule that if you didn't make it into the ring before the next entrant, then you're eliminated.

Am curious to see what happens with Reigns merchandise sales over the next few months. It seems like the only fans he has left are a few women and children in the arenas. I would guess a lot of those kids would prefer a Cena shirt over a Reigns one. I honestly cannot picture too many women buying and wearing a Reigns shirt.

If Reigns were to go against Cena im guessing the kids would support Cena a few women would have tingles over Reigns and nearly everyone else would hate both.

I cannot see any way there isn't a heel turn before mania and a Heyman alliance after.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Am curious to see what happens with Reigns merchandise sales over the next few months. It seems like the only fans he has left are a few women and children in the arenas. I would guess a lot of those kids would prefer a Cena shirt over a Reigns one. I honestly cannot picture too many women buying and wearing a Reigns shirt.

If Reigns were to go against Cena im guessing the kids would support Cena a few women would have tingles over Reigns and nearly everyone else would hate both.

Wonder if Reigns getting the push now is because Cena has given WWE the heads up he'll be gone/scaling right back in a couple years (he turns 38 in April).

Reigns claims he deserved it as his first words:

QT2GXnL.gif
What is he supposed to say ?

That would:

I doubt it would be because of Curtis Axel IF it does come Null and Void it would because the Rock Interfered before the end of the Match.

Though I doubt that be it.

I say it could be Rollins being Added to the WM Main Event by Chasing in

I cannot see any way there isn't a heel turn before mania and a Heyman alliance after.

Regins was well Cheered today.

Hey Kids and Women mostly like Cena and he still on top.

Reigns turns heel and then he get’s Cheered. That makes no sense

Regins was well Cheered today.

Hey Kids and Women mostly like Cena and he still on top.

Reigns turns heel and then he get’s Cheered. That makes no sense
No intention to sound patronizing but really am unsure if we watched the same show.

Reigns turning heel is the only way to minimize the main event being shat on(If it remains unaltered). Lesnar received face reactions at the rumble and it would not be too hard to book him as a tweener. Reigns entering Wrestlemania as a face is now untenable.

No intention to sound patronizing but really am unsure if we watched the same show.

Reigns turning heel is the only way to minimize the main event being shat on(If it remains unaltered). Lesnar received face reactions at the rumble and it would not be too hard to book him as a tweener. Reigns entering Wrestlemania as a face is now untenable.
He got booed more than cheered but when the music hit there were some cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back