Pets Things that please me

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went for to coles for a rare mid morning shop. I should do this more often.

- numerous hot young mums strutting around in tights
- old cantankerous bastards not able to use the self serve (whilst i strolled through with my cereal and various other stuff in less than a minute)
- the hilarity of watching idiots not able to reverse park into an area you could fit a jumbo jet
- some old bloke complaining about the price of fruit clearly unaware to its fluctuating values according to seasons

all in all it was a very entertaining half an hour.
This is what makes going to the supermarket worthwhile (as long as nobody holds up the self-serve of course) and sometimes you get the pleasure of watching parents lose their s**t at their kids for being little shits.

It pleases me that SG's old man is a full screaming, shouting, bitter after losses, drunken Hawks supporter.

Anybody that doesn't support the team their old man supports is a bad person with concessions allowed for those that support the same team as mum because they don't have a good relationship with their dad.

It pleases me that SG's old man is a full screaming, shouting, bitter after losses, drunken Hawks supporter.

Anybody that doesn't support the team their old man supports is a bad person with concessions allowed for those that support the same team as mum because they don't have a good relationship with their dad.

What if no-one else in your family follows any sport at all? :p:p:p

That, would definitely apply to me.

Well that must mean I am a very bad person because both my parents support Collingwood :p

Took Mila to her first footy match yesterday.

Made it to quarter time before she crashed but woke up for the 4th. Got a footy, got on TV (massive camel toe included) and got tickled by Luke McDonald. Also got to see her team thrash the Lions. Good first outing. :thumbsu:

Made it to quarter time before she crashed but woke up for the 4th. Got a footy, got on TV (massive camel toe included) and got tickled by Luke McDonald. Also got to see her team thrash the Lions. Good first outing. :thumbsu:
This would go under "things I don't understand".

Why bother taking her? She won't remember. Unless you couldn't find a babysitter, don't really get the hassle.

This also applies to people who take kids overseas or traveling with them. Kids never really enjoy it at that age, extra hassle and money and stress.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

what?

You know what? Have a photo to explain :p

zvVYTRi.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back