Game Day Rd 3: Crows v Demons @ Adelaide Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Not a spud mate. You can love a player but discuss his weaknesses and where he needs to improve.

Its one of the big problems with this board. Any criticism of Dangers game is off limits. There is a reason he isn't Captain and hasn't won a best and fairest at the club.

Danger was beaten by his direct opponent today. Its 100% on him.

You can blame the umpires, the weather, his teammates or whoever the hell you want. Just enjoy the smell of your own head up your ass.

Dangerfield played dumb footy .....was trying to grab the ball and break clear with footspeed ....dry waether game only NOT today though

Dangers given his all for this club time and time again. Cut the crap

Love it. So completely immune from any criticism is he?

Because he has 'given his all' (which I assume means tries hard for the hundreds of thousands the club pays him each year) he is completely safe from any negative comments about his performance. BRAVO.

Good goal CEY.
Can I say good like that first one from mcloud

Anyone surprised that Jacobs had 55 hitouts (more than Jamar)? Didn't feel like his impact was all that large this game
Very surprised ......first half i though Jamar was more effective .....2nd half better by Jacobs but not one of his better games

No......it's clear we're 2 KPP away from a premiership side

Hartigan is a bandaid ......there's some serious flaws in his decision making that really worries me:

1. The kicking .....that will improve

2. Handball ......never seen a bad handballer till Hartigan ?

3. For a tall / big guy his core strength is bad and he gets unbalanced easily

4. But the most worrying is Hartigans judgement of spoils ......he misses them buy a mile, meaning his eye/hand judgement is poor ....which leads to thepoor kicking / handball ....won't improve
obviously, but he's all we've got until Lever is up and running and that'll be the start of next year at best.

no point everyone saying he's s**t, drop him. Still better to try and develop him than play Pods down back who is literally our next-best option.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone surprised that Jacobs had 55 hitouts (more than Jamar)? Didn't feel like his impact was all that large this game
Yep thought he was pretty ineffectual today, and down right terrible in the first quarter.

Noticed a bit in the last quarter he was getting a lot of taps but was just punching it back out of bounds (on the outer wing)

obviously, but he's all we've got until Lever is up and running and that'll be the start of next year at best.

no point everyone saying he's s**t, drop him. Still better to try and develop him than play Pods down back who is literally our next-best option.
your right ....can't drop him as we don't have anyone to replace

Lever in 2016 ....plus we have Shaw who i still reckon can play great football ...and he's a similar height

that was a truly remarkable effort, what a star. Had absolutely nothing on and it still somehow lead to a goal.

I thought I was alone seeing this. Betts really had no "direct" involvement in the goal, but when he took on 2-3 players on the boundary line and forced an errant kick that led to a goal it is the classical quintessential one percenters.

I thought I was alone seeing this. Betts really had no "direct" involvement in the goal, but when he took on 2-3 players on the boundary line and forced an errant kick that led to a goal it is the classical quintessential one percenters.

A few commented on it at the time. It was a "leap off the couch" moment for me ... that's about as excited as I get prior to finals :) Love that kind of effort from small forwards.

A good hard fought win against a well coached team. Some good and some not so good.
We dropped this game last year. Looked like repeating itself but Managed to stem the bleeding and even the score by qtr time.

Mackays best game by far.

We need these early wins as the injury toll is getting out of control.

Well done Crows

Remove this Banner Ad

Back