Game Day Rd 3: Crows v Demons @ Adelaide Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

i think we conceded 3 goals directly from hartigan turnovers ... walsh needs to do something about it, he hasnt really improved from last year.

I mentioned this last week. Felt like he was protected by team defence but I sensed when he was
Around the ball he was only just hanging in there. Today that pressure wasn't anywhere near as good and low and behold he struggled. It's a worry

i think we conceded 3 goals directly from hartigan turnovers ... walsh needs to do something about it, he hasnt really improved from last year.

I saw one. Happy for you to point out the others. We can check the replay on Monday. I reckon most of the Dees goals came from turnovers so he wasn't Robinson Crusoe.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What is with this pussy attitude from everyone?

DANGER NEEDS TO WANT TO LOOK AFTER HIMSELF! Maybe if he didnt just complain to the umps and try and win free kicks he would inspire his team mates to help him.
Not really sure how its a pussy attitude, i would have thought a pussy attitude is accepting being bumped around and getting smashed without support, remember phils mantra, team first. Maybe patty has set a rod for his own back by not signing, but its happened year after year. Sure he plays for it occasionally, but if you were there today you could see he got a pretty rough deal.

Not really sure how its a pussy attitude, i would have thought a pussy attitude is accepting being bumped around and getting smashed without support, remember phils mantra, team first. Maybe patty has set a rod for his own back by not signing, but its happened year after year. Sure he plays for it occasionally, but if you were there today you could see he got a pretty rough deal.

Where was his own fight though? Thats what I didnt see. Bitching to the umpires doesn't cut it.

I just want to say AFC979810 , that Mackay played a very good game today. But before you get too uppity about it, I think you need to remember that most of his doubters always conceded that type of game was within him. It's that he continually fails to deliver anything like that level far too often. If he keeps that kind of form up, then he definitely makes us a better team. He's certainly bought himself another few weeks, so my schedule is looking up the shitter. Would have to be in the mix for a deserved Brownlow vote today.

Where was his own fight though? Thats what I didnt see. Bitching to the umpires doesn't cut it.
He mainly bitched when he got kneed right in the groin, when it was his free anyway. I didn't see him complaining any other time. Id rather other people go after vince and help him out so he doesn't know where is going to come from next. A McLeod said on radio, he loved it when his team mates gave the scraggers a block here and there.

Who would get the Brownlow votes today do people think? I've got no idea. I reckon McKay would be good for a vote. Would Vince or McDonald get rewarded for their jobs? Prob not in the midfielders medal?

He mainly bitched when he got kneed right in the groin, when it was his free anyway. I didn't see him complaining any other time. Id rather other people go after vince and help him out so he doesn't know where is going to come from next. A McLeod said on radio, he loved it when his team mates gave the scraggers a block here and there.

Who would be our "enforcers"? Tex and Thommo?

I just want to say AFC979810 , that Mackay played a very good game today. But before you get too uppity about it, I think you need to remember that most of his doubters always conceded that type of game was within him. It's that he continually fails to deliver anything like that level far too often. If he keeps that kind of form up, then he definitely makes us a better team. He's certainly bought himself another few weeks, so my schedule is looking up the shitter. Would have to be in the mix for a deserved Brownlow vote today.
That's it, if DMack played like that a few times a year he wouldn't cop crap. As for Danger AFC just doesn't like him, full stop.

Danger just kept getting smashed but kept putting himself in the contest, he's a ball player and that makes him weak?

A very very fine specimen of a human yes. Thats my whole point. He is a footballer for the AFC - same as anyone else.

He had a poor game today and was completely beaten by his direct opponent. It should be talked about on this forum. Am i saying drop him or trade him or anything like that? Hell no.
Completely beaten? Exaggerating much? They both finished with pretty much exact stats, the difference being one was is the better player who was pummelled.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back