Pick 1, Give us your best offer

Remove this Banner Ad

How far down you Willing to go down in the Draft?

From Pies, would take Freeman & Scharenberg. 2 players with constant injuries issues, might come good might not but would def trade for that, Maybe Pies fans might think unfair but it's number 1 pick. Have to give up something special

From Pies, would take Freeman & Scharenberg. 2 players with constant injuries issues, might come good might not but would def trade for that, Maybe Pies fans might think unfair but it's number 1 pick. Have to give up something special

No, Way you would get Scharanberg or Freeman as Still Highly Rated inside the Club even with there Injuries.

You could though make a Very Good Point in Saying you get 2 Highly Rated Kids who have some Big Injury Concerns over the Head’s as the moment and get a Number 1 Pick would give us a Crack at another Gun

No, Way you would get Scharanberg or Freeman as Still Highly Rated inside the Club even with there Injuries.

You could though make a Very Good Point in Saying you get 2 Highly Rated Kids who have some Big Injury Concerns over the Head’s as the moment and get a Number 1 Pick would give us a Crack at another Gun

Would be one to think about. Depends how highly 1 is rated this year too

We tried this last year, I think it's safe to say that the #1 pick won't be traded, it simply has too much value to the club holding it and no club is willing to give up what it takes to secure the #1.
Clubs traded for access to the likes of Hogan, Jaeger and Crouch. Similar equation.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jack Watts and Demons 1st rd pick

Jack Watts is exactly the player you don't want at Carlton. You already have enough players who shirk the contest. You need to get some competitive spirit into your team. I would say Treloar and Stewart for pick 1 and your third rounder.

Lol worst list in the comp and you want to talk about possibly giving up the oppurtunity to pick the best young kid this year ? You should change the thread what would you give up for Murphy and yarran
Well there is no point them keeping it. They've got nowhere with all the number 1 picks they've had in recent years.

an early(6-8) and a late first early second rounder(18-21) is all you can expect.
Otherwise perhaps Pick 1 and Yarran for Shiel and their second rounder

We tried this last year, I think it's safe to say that the #1 pick won't be traded, it simply has too much value to the club holding it and no club is willing to give up what it takes to secure the #1.

and You hit the Problem on the Head

If Freo put up Weller, Apeness and 3rd Rd pick id take that too

We need young talent

I'd do it but the best way to get young talent is draft it and #1 is a pretty good start......SOS wouldn't move this pick (assuming you get it) for anything other than an absolutely one sided deal in Carlton's favour.

To me you would want more than what most clubs would offer.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back