Celebrating HBF's 100k post. He is an ornament to big footy. The Casual Chat Thread

Which Pokemon Go team should you join?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics for the bay on the bucks night?
Port Adelaide noodz with enhanced DD's, sounds super awesome but please put up some sort of warning first please buddy..some of us still want to enjoy sex

Port Adelaide noodz with enhanced DD's, sounds super awesome but please put up some sort of warning first please buddy..some of us still want to enjoy sex

:eek: I don't live in Port Adelaide. I've chosen well, you'd be impressed I reckon.

:eek: I don't live in Port Adelaide. I've chosen well, you'd be impressed I reckon.
I've seen literally hundreds of topless and nude barmaids and strippers in my time..very few impressed. And very very few look anything like their descriptions.

I've seen literally hundreds of topless and nude barmaids and strippers in my time..very few impressed. And very very few look anything like their descriptions.

I've seen pics, unless they are shopping different body parts and or heads onto them I'm confident we will be impressed.

I've seen pics, unless they are shopping different body parts and or heads onto them I'm confident we will be impressed.
Strippers shooping themselves on the internet? No Way!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've been trying to get into Breaking Bad again Morgs so I have something to get into while Steves away..getting interested but it's just not that good.
What are you up to? It's a slow burn to start with I think.

Don't worry about DVDs, we will have a month of late nights, CAH and meet ups ;)

Me and the Boys are.going.to Went Coke v Shitmond at the G in a few weeks and making a pre-game 'pissstop' at the Royal Hotel.

Wish the girls there would put more cream on to cover up thelr cellulite though, its like looking at a Picasso masterpiece with a scratch on it.

:eek:

What are you up to? It's a slow burn to start with I think.

Don't worry about DVDs, we will have a month of late nights, CAH and meet ups ;)
#VagGang meet soon :thumbsu: We should fly over to Tassie and track down Jazny :D NO! we should put the car on the ferry!

I've watched dribs of 1 and 2 and most of 3..gonna get the boxed set and start from scratch. The story is ok and has me interested now but it's just not quality acting and theres not many characters that grab me..Jesse is the best character for mine. The whole 'cousins' storyline in 3 was really pathetic and badly done.
But that's just my opinion and most people love the show..I admit I've got pretty singular taste in tv and get bored easily.

I've been trying to get into Breaking Bad again Morgs so I have something to get into while Steves away..getting interested but it's just not that good.

Orphan Black.

Never visited a brothel before, but that show does sound interesting.
I really liked it for the parts that weren't just **** and emotionally usex.

It was probably too raunchy even for pay TV in Australia but it was a fantastic show that was very well written and had great characters. Seriously, watch it. It's hot and Liam Hemsworth is in a couple of episodes ;)

#VagGang meet soon :thumbsu: We should fly over to Tassie and track down Jazny :D NO! we should put the car on the ferry!

I've watched dribs of 1 and 2 and most of 3..gonna get the boxed set and start from scratch. The story is ok and has me interested now but it's just not quality acting and theres not many characters that grab me..Jesse is the best character for mine. The whole 'cousins' storyline in 3 was really pathetic and badly done.
But that's just my opinion and most people love the show..I admit I've got pretty singular taste in tv and get bored easily.
I loved it but wouldn't have seen every episode early on. I'm pretty flakey when I'm not enthralled and I wasn't early.

Jesse is a great character, they do grow on you. Except Skylar, she's just a campaigner.

Watch Satisfaction!! Hot hot hot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back