Celebrating HBF's 100k post. He is an ornament to big footy. The Casual Chat Thread

Which Pokemon Go team should you join?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
When is it usually on?

Only 1 or 2 games a week on fox during the season, I get gamecentre so I can stream Canucks games which is $100 a year.

Game 7 of the Ducks v Hawks is on fox tomorrow @ 10.00.

The winners play in the Finals which start June 4, all on Fox

b442d74fef0634727f605859c85036cd.jpg
this hair or this hair
jessica_alba_mini.jpg

Doesn't matter who you think is prettier, I just don't know wtf to do with my head!

b442d74fef0634727f605859c85036cd.jpg
this hair or this hair
jessica_alba_mini.jpg

Doesn't matter who you think is prettier, I just don't know wtf to do with my head!
I know I said don't chop it, but now I say chop it.

You want to be convinced by the masses, don't hold us responsible when you miss your hair though lol

Only 1 or 2 games a week on fox during the season, I get gamecentre so I can stream Canucks games which is $100 a year.

The winners play in the Finals which start June 4, all on Fox

Awesome, will definitely be watching. Do you give TB a chance of winning the finals?

I'm gonna fire up the wireless to listen to the footy, Hawks on gain off again season should see a win this week:rolleyes:
I often turn the tv down and listen to SEN commentary..so much more passionate and flogless

Hahaha you girls :hearts:
my only worry is for the wedding...what if I chop it and then I want my hair down on the big day? ARGH.

I watch a lot of wedding shows on Foxtel. :$

Whenever I see hair down it just doesn't look right. It looks like "just another" hair day imho. Hair's gotta be up.

I watch a lot of wedding shows on Foxtel. :$

Whenever I see hair down it just doesn't look right. It looks like "just another" hair day imho. Hair's gotta be up.
Not even ashamed to say I'm obsessed with Say Yes To The Dress :hearts:

Went wedding dress shopping with my best friend and I cried 7 times while we were there, twice before she'd even put a dress on lol

I'm with Shell, hair up is a non negotiable MEB_ for weddings. As long as you have enough to put it up, chop away!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not even ashamed to say I'm obsessed with Say Yes To The Dress :hearts:

Went wedding dress shopping with my best friend and I cried 7 times while we were there, twice before she'd even put a dress on lol

I'm with Shell, hair up is a non negotiable MEB_ for weddings. As long as you have enough to put it up, chop away!

Say Yes to the Dress/ Don't Tell the Bride > My Fair Wedding > I Found the Gown > Four Weddings (UK version, piss off American one) >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> the show where they find fat women their dresses and Mother of the Bride. :D

13 year old me loved that show.
So you watched it last week? :p:p

Say Yes to the Dress/ Don't Tell the Bride > My Fair Wedding > I Found the Gown > Four Weddings (UK version, piss off American one) >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> the show where they find fat women their dresses and Mother of the Bride. :D
What about Bridezillas? Those mad bitches scare the absolute s**t out of me. If someone will marry them, there is hope for everyone!

So you watched it last week? :p:p

What about Bridezillas? Those mad bitches scare the absolute s**t out of me. If someone will marry them, there is hope for everyone!

It's quite weird, I do not watch that one at all. Maybe cause it's on a different channel. Idk... :confused:

Hope the ducks win, can't stand the blackhawks bandwagon. they're always OMG HAWKS SO BAD if hawks are 2-0 down.

It's quite weird, I do not watch that one at all. Maybe cause it's on a different channel. Idk... :confused:
It's not happy like the others. There is no joy or excitement just awful women experiencing uncontrollable rage :thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

and a big :thumbsdown: to enhanced DD. Bolt ons are remarkably unattractive

Studied this subject a little last night as it turns out
She didn't kill you in your sleep. Congrats ;)

A mate showed me this, shocking.

Moore was a cheap shot merchant and deserved a decent clip. Probably didn't warrant the resulting three fractured vertebrae in his neck concussion and amnesia. The campaigner even tried to sue the Bert & Canucks for something like $70m

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back