Celebrating HBF's 100k post. He is an ornament to big footy. The Casual Chat Thread

Which Pokemon Go team should you join?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Think GWS might beat the Doggies. They just seem too strong all over the park. Mumford will be key for he Giants.

Yeah I agree. I had the Doggies intially, but I think I'll change that now with Stringer out. It's the most changes the club has had all year. Add to that their patchy form of late and GWS should win this one. Good opportunity for GWS to cement a place in the 8. Surely they'll take it.

Ok so thats it..the #VagGang meet is going to be drinks and a meal..and the Ice Hockey..then more drinks.
Ladies?
Sounds amazing, make it soon and count me in!

Invite me you flog :mad:
You can come to my hens night.

I'm still auditioning the male talent, just pm me some questionable pics and a video of your best moves. Also your costume preference: Construction worker or Fireman are still available :fire::thumbsu:

Oh, I had it confused with your actual news :$
He doesn't get to objectify naked women of questionable repute to celebrate his lovely wife carrying and then giving birth to their child o_O

He is on foot massage duty until baby Amy is 5! :rainbow:

Stop stinking up this thread, I'm already regretting tagging you in here.

Go and get stuck into that little bitch YouDontKnowJack who is bitching about the umpires after a 10 goal loss :drunk:
Why are you so mad?

I'm making a reasonable contribution to this thread, as you requested :straining:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Stop stinking up this thread, I'm already regretting tagging you in here.

Go and get stuck into that little bitch YouDontKnowJack who is bitching about the umpires after a 10 goal loss :drunk:
Pufferfish gonna puff.
Wait....did the mods rename Bay 13 again? What is this strange board? I don't like it here, I'm going back to the safety of the Bay. And I hope Roosy decks you like Clarko did.

Pufferfish gonna puff.
Wait....did the mods rename Bay 13 again? What is this strange board? I don't like it here, I'm going back to the safety of the Bay. And I hope Roosy decks you like Clarko did.

Lolza :$:$

Meltdowns aren't common around these parts however, you have just given us a beauty :D

Pufferfish gonna puff.
Stay Jack! We needs some Dees

But I don't even like avocado.

No melt, more like confusion and disorientation from being outside Bay 13/Melbourne boards.
Yea took us a while to get used to it here but now its pretty cool.
The no avo people are over there smoking crack in the gutter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back