Celebrating HBF's 100k post. He is an ornament to big footy. The Casual Chat Thread

Which Pokemon Go team should you join?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tIpped the Sunnies, Dixie is back on my Carlton recruiting wish list.

Luke Beveridge's (the coach of the dogs, silly) haircut.:$:rainbow:

Is that the indigenous hipster version of a bag of dicks?

Plenty of Norf supporters were forced to chow down on a bag of dicks today by the Suns lol.

memes-Happy-Days-Jump-the-Shark-6.jpg__800x0_q85_crop.jpg

Last edited:
I hope Jake Stringer stops kicking goals because I promised to shoot myself in the head on the main board if he kicks 50 this year. :(

I hope Jake Stringer stops kicking goals because I promised to shoot myself in the head on the main board if he kicks 50 this year. :(

........you may want to consider welching.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh look, channel 7 paid another druggo money to tell their story. This time he's a snitch too.

#sobrave

Hufus. Have I picked?

You were auto-assigned the Bombers, good luck :)

What social problems are at Carlton now ? Mick got rid of the dickheads with attitude problems (Potential, Mitch Rubbishbin) and a player whom clearly needed a fresh start to get his life back on track (Garlett)

All this Malthouse hate is just gunk (not having a go at you personally Royals)
He's an old school coach with old fashioned values, most of the players sooking under Malthouse (like Medhurst and Laidler) would have crapped their dax playing under a coach like Parkin or Barassi.

Malthouse has left Carlton's list in good nick, we had peaked at around 2011, and had no further upside to get further on the finals (the drafting and trading in the Ratten was frankly putrid)

Much happier having Dre and Docherty at the club than plonkers like Waite and Robinson, and i think Malthouse played a big part in Cripps amazing development.

But of course the Mick haters tend to ignore the good/positive stuff he's done, there is a reason why he's the game's all time leading record games coaching holder.

Um. K.

Still not sure what the #taintedquill business was all about, something about Morgs melting she didn't get an.badge added, but I must have slept through the furore.

Sorry I've been so quite since Friday, just haven't been in a very footy-friendly mood. Acceptable effort from the Dogs tonight, not stellar by any means but got the job done on a clearly well-improved Blues team. Barker really should be kept on.

Also yeah, two people used jokers on the Roos. For -110 points. Ouch.

Groth getting penetrated forcefully and without lube by Federer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back