The Official NBA Summer League thread 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Exum had 10 free throws today, the same amount of free throws he accumulated through the last 58 games of the season LOL

summer league tho, but still

Exum had 10 free throws today, the same amount of free throws he accumulated through the last 58 games of the season LOL

summer league tho, but still

Came up against Smart who is one the better defenders for his position while Rozier has a lot defensive potential and was one of the better defenders at college level. Whilst Mickey is the best shot blocker out of college and should translate well to NBA level. Still hard to read too much into it but I think with his additional weight and gained experience it is a sign of good things to come. His shoot looked improved as well especially or more so his three throw shooting that should also give him additional confidence.

I know its early but f me Turner could be anything his jumper is a thing of beauty already.

He could truly be an elite stretch 4/5 if it all pans out fingers crossed.

I think he's definitely a 5, doesn't have the movement to be a 4.

But yep he's shown a lot of talent and can be a big building block for the Pacers. At the moment he's on track for 35+ minutes a night with the bigs that the Pacers have.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back