Meet Up Sydney Swans Board Meet-Ups 2016 (Updated OP)

Remove this Banner Ad

I'll wander around and say g'day. If one of you pop down to the Concourse I'm wearing swans jumper with grey long sleeve top underneath. Half time?
Bonz says come round to us if you can. A48 Aisle 45

Just booked flights & Bonz just grabbed us tickets to Sydney v. Geelong @ Skilled. Anyone keen for a meet-up??

Bugger game is at simmonds

Come to the game!!!
Do you need a passport when you leave Tassie? Serious. We are crossing a body of water.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not too keen to head down there on a Saturday Night, give me a reason why it would be worth me traveling 2 hours after the game?

Because nights out don't get good until about 1am anyway?

I take it you have never been to Geelong?

Nah I'm not going out in Geelong, I'm going back to the city. Either way I can't meet up post-game I have plans already.

Not too keen to head down there on a Saturday Night, give me a reason why it would be worth me traveling 2 hours after the game?
My thoughts exactly. Shithole stadium is awful at the best of times and every time i've gone down there we've got done. Best I stay away and we might knock them off.

Would but saving for when I come to Sydney for Round 18 against the Crows on August the 1st! Subtle hint of a meet up in Sydney :p

So who else is coming next Saturday? Meet-up before the game, or after the game? The reserves are scheduled to play a curtain raiser against the Lions reserves from 12:55pm at the SCG.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back