Meet Up Sydney Swans Board Meet-Ups 2016 (Updated OP)

Remove this Banner Ad

Mod edit 21-02-2016: added 2016 meetups

Hello all,

If you are looking to organise a meet-up with fellow BigFooty Swans members, this is the thread to do it in.

If you are planning to come to a game in Sydney and are from outside NSW, this thread would be a good place to start.

Current Meet Ups:

NAB Challenge game v Carlton, Friday 11th March 5:50pm @ Etihad, attending: Millky95 Danz4 stew42 Bonz

Round 2 v Carlton, Sunday 3rd April 4:40pm @ Etihad, attending: Millky95 vonn stew42 robbieando Punts bedford 1990Swan replicant GCB85 Bonz

Past Meet Ups:
Preliminary Final VS North Melbourne, Friday 19th of September
Grand Final vs Hawthorn, Grand Final Weekend

Last edited by a moderator:
I would like to do a meet up Round 18 VS Adelaide Crows, Saturday 1st of August. I'll be coming up from Melbourne that after noon (about 1:30) and going home the Sunday afternoon. Would love to meet and re-meet you guys!

Since the crows game is a twilight game we can meet up after the game.

The Alexandria Hotel is the main swans friendly venue for away games, could be an option for the Cats game.

Since the crows game is a twilight game we can meet up after the game.

The Alexandria Hotel is the main swans friendly venue for away games, could be an option for the Cats game.

Sounds good where is it

I want to go to the North game at Etihad. Never been to Etihad. Meet-up?

Sure, we really should organise something for the Melbourne based members of the board down here. This game would be perfect, I'll put Bonz onto it or maybe bedford again after the success of the meet-up before the GF.

I think bedford wants to go to Beer Deluxe again, have to say it was a great choice of venue.

Sorry I've been a bit slack when it comes to Sydney board meet-ups but Round 18 will definitely be happening. Will have to get someone else to organise the Collingwood game as I'll be out of the country.

Being a Saturday Night game with could do Beer Deluxe again before heading off to the ground, no dramas there or one of the pubs near the ground like the Turf Bar. But happy to go with whatever option everyone is happy with

So Round 11 VS North Melbourne, Saturday 13th of June (Etihad). Game starts at 7:20PM (local time) Meeting up at Beer Deluxe Fed Square at 5:00PM(ish) then train to Southern Cross and walk to the ground.

Please quote and say you are coming if you wanna go!

Also do we want to sit together or...?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It would be great if Sydney Swans gave out free cars to their loyal supp- oh wait. They do. #neglected

If every podcast listener donated 200 bucks that would give me 600 for a trip to a game

So Round 11 VS North Melbourne, Saturday 13th of June (Etihad). Game starts at 7:20PM (local time) Meeting up at Beer Deluxe Fed Square at 5:00PM(ish) then train to Southern Cross and walk to the ground.

Please quote and say you are coming if you wanna go!

Also do we want to sit together or...?

Sounds great!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back