2015 Non Freo discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

He is. He presents himself as a family man but really he's a utter campaigner. The more we talk about it, the more scrutiny he comes under.
yep. I just posted on the main board under what have your liked, learned, hated that I hate the fact Fyfe is still limping.
Pointed out that if players are supposed to be suspended according to how much they injure the other player Mitchell should have got weeks.

yep. I just posted on the main board under what have your liked, learned, hated that I hate the fact Fyfe is still limping.
Pointed out that if players are supposed to be suspended according to how much they injure the other player Mitchell should have got weeks.
If we meet them again, then we should target him. Give Silvagni a strap-on and instruct him to use his imagination.

They are never going to get a better draw or better luck

Lets compare the draw :

Hawthorn - Both play once (Freo played in Tassie, West Coast play at home)
Sydney - Both play once, both at Subi
Richmond - Freo play twice, West coast once at MCG
Bulldogs - Freo once at Docklands, Eagles play twice
Adelaide - Freo once in adelaide, Eagles play twice
North -Freo play twice, West Coast went to Tassie
GWS - Both place once, both at Subi
Geelong - Both play once (Freo at Kardinia, West Coast at Subi)
Collingwood - Both play once (Freo at Subi, West Coast at Docklands)
Port - Freo play twice, West Coast once in Adelaide
Saints - Freo play once at Etihad, West Coast play twice
Essendon - Both play once, both at Subi
Melbourne - Freo play twice, West Coast went to Darwin
Carlton - Both play once, both at Subi
Gold Coast - Freo played on the Gold Coast, West Coast play twice
Brisbane - Both play once, Freo at Subi, West Coast in Brisbane

So of the teams each side plays twice :
We both play teams currently on 10 wins twice - Richmond and Bulldogs
We both play teams currently on 9 wins twice - Adelaide and North
Port have 7 wins, Saints have 6 - Slight advantage to West Coast
Melbourne have 5 wins, Gold Coast have 2 - Advantage to West Coast but easy kills for both teams (assuming both teams actually win their return engagements as they should)

Looks pretty even to me

If we meet them again, then we should target him. Give Silvagni a strap-on and instruct him to use his imagination.
They have a long running habit of doing it. Hodge injured Nigel Lappin way back in 2007 with a kick to the calf. Hodge got nothing, Lappin was out for weeks.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/m...-lappin-injuries/story-e6frfglf-1111113362520

It's why I dearly hope for Suban or De Boer to bring a Byron Pickett style shitmixer to them. They're happy to injure players with snipes, but absolutely meltdown when it happens to them. Who can forget their tears when Lloyd ironed out Sewell?

Sandilands should pick Mitchell up by the neck and piledrive him into the pitch.

They have a long running habit of doing it. Hodge injured Nigel Lappin way back in 2008 with a kick to the calf. Hodge got a slap on the wrist, Lappin was out for weeks.

It's why I dearly hope for Suban or De Boer to bring a Byron Pickett style shitmixer to them. They're happy to injure players with snipes, but absolutely meltdown when it happens to them. Who can forget their tears when Lloyd ironed out Sewell?
Yeah, Hodge is the same. I'm sure it's a directive from Clarkeson, so let's play their game. Iron them both out in the first two minutes, and repeat every ten minutes or so.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

you know the more i watch the mitchell knee the more the bile rises in my throat
now i know its self destructive to wish harm on others but damn it its footy and he's a prick
so i reckon if we all close our eyes and think really hard bad energy on sam mitchell you never know what could happen
shame on you mitchell you've got it coming at ya

This is the one reason I reckon we could play Crowley in a finals game if we are facing Hawthorn. Basically, we aren't renewing your contract so please go out swinging...

You can read WCE like a book. Shithouse ruck opposition (today, Maric, Grundy/Witts, etc ) their mids cheat at stoppages and are unstoppable.

Up against gun rucks (Goldstein, us), changes EVERYTHING. Their backline has held up due to mids, if that part goes under, backs are rooted.

Very interesting to see how McEvoy and Hale perform. Nevertheless their old mids like Hodge and Lewis are just too damn good defensively to get exposed by goalside headstarts by the likes of Shuey.

If WC keep the hawks out of the top-2 they will do us a huge favor. If the Hawks get top-2 I can't see anyone beating them.

WC vs Freo GF could be our favored outcome... as much as I know it pains many here to see WC even go as far as make the GF. Maybe this year we must hope for them to do well - until we face them on the last game of the year.

If WC keep the hawks out of the top-2 they will do us a huge favor. If the Hawks get top-2 I can't see anyone beating them.

WC vs Freo GF could be our favored outcome... as much as I know it pains many here to see WC even go as far as make the GF. Maybe this year we must hope for them to do well - until we face them on the last game of the year.
Well, perhaps the easiest team to beat, but also the team where a GF loss against would be worst.

Tigers were favourite yesterday. I think our finals experience will be the telling factor.

Tigers were favourites yesterday and would have won quite handily if not for their poor kicking at goal.

So of the teams each side plays twice :
We both play teams currently on 10 wins twice - Richmond and Bulldogs
We both play teams currently on 9 wins twice - Adelaide and North
Port have 7 wins, Saints have 6 - Slight advantage to West Coast
Melbourne have 5 wins, Gold Coast have 2 - Advantage to West Coast but easy kills for both teams (assuming both teams actually win their return engagements as they should)
Richmond and North are better sides than Bulldogs and Adelaide.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back