The never ending Priddis debate - part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right foot dribble goal in the 1st quarter

Hands up anyone who thought Priddis would be capable of that. Ever.

Anyone who puts their hand up is a liar
Pottering will put his hand on his kn... I mean heart and tell you hes been doing it all along

Lots still do ....I'm not quoting them ...admit though far less this year

He's shoe in for all Australian ......and will finish second to Nat Fyfe in Brownlow ......

The bloke can play
I don't think many on here are hating on Priddis this season, maybe one or two at most.
Dunno about second in the brownlow, I think Gaff, Yeo and a few others will steal too many votes off him.

I don't think many on here are hating on Priddis this season, maybe one or two at most.
Dunno about second in the brownlow, I think Gaff, Yeo and a few others will steal too many votes off him.

Nah priddis is loved by umps......hands the ball back each time .....he will finish second I reckon

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No argument from me, virtually the whole team, including Priddis, have improved.

It's odd ...I always believed coaching really didn't make huge difference ....in othe word if you had ability you'd be fine ....this coaching staff has done miracles ....

Priddis can kick .....Wellingham can play ....Elliot is a star

Sinclair ....is the most improved ....

I was wrong coaching group is far more important than just the head coach

It's odd ...I always believed coaching really didn't make huge difference ....in othe word if you had ability you'd be fine ....this coaching staff has done miracles ....

Priddis can kick .....Wellingham can play ....Elliot is a star

Sinclair ....is the most improved ....

I was wrong coaching group is far more important than just the head coach
I agree, I think after Walsh left the remaining coaching group didn't have the right strategic/tactical nous, and our development of our younger players was terrible for a while there.

Pottering will put his hand on his kn... I mean heart and tell you hes been doing it all along

I'm presuming your truncated word was "knowledge", because Priddis is simply doing what he does, it looks better to some because he's now got better performed players around him.

Didn't invent anything, you can go back and have a look at those dates if you like. Anyway, I'm done trying to discuss anything with you, it's a complete waste of time because you spend most of your posts ignoring what's been said previously and attacking people.

An easy way to spot someone bullshitting is when you challenge them on their claim and they come back telling you to look up the alleged proof to validate their claim. That'd be you.

Will both of you just let it stay buried, EVERYONE is happy that Priddis is currently playing well and really that's all that matters.

Loved reading the vote thread and seeing some not even having him in the top 5(kranky al), knowing he was obviously bog and was going to receive 10 votes off the coaches. Some seriously ignorant fans on this board. Sure he's improved this year, but he was fine last year aswell as seen by the brownlow

Loved reading the vote thread and seeing some not even having him in the top 5(kranky al), knowing he was obviously bog and was going to receive 10 votes off the coaches. Some seriously ignorant fans on this board. Sure he's improved this year, but he was fine last year aswell as seen by the brownlow

i clearly explained my logic behind this - he has received kudos and votes off me all season.

I've already told him I'm not engaging with him anymore, he just seems to respond to 3 or 4 day old posts quite often.
Nah pottering only responds when priddis has had a big performance and doesn't * up anything.
Then he gets on his soap box.

West Coast v Sydney Swans

10 Matt Priddis (WC)
6 Mark LeCras (WC)
6 Brad Sheppard (WC)
3 Nic Naitanui (WC)
3 Callum Sinclair (WC)
1 Andrew Gaff (WC)
1 Lewis Jetta (Swans)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back