Preview AFL Round 19-Geelong Cats vs Sydney Swans, Saturday 8th August 7.20pm, Simonds Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hopefully our supporters cheer our team, not Goodes..

Nobody in their right mind should expect Cats fans to cheer Goodes because IMO that would be an extreme act of over compensating for the acts of other fans in the past.

If he lays a cheap shot or cons the umps then he is fair game. In all other instances he should be shown the respect a player of his calibre deserves.

I didn't notice coaches' votes being posted here- apologies if I'm doubling up:

Geelong v Brisbane Lions
10 Cam Guthrie (Geel)
6 Steven Motlop (Geel)
6 Josh Walker (Geel)
4 Josh Caddy (Geel)
3 Harris Andrews (Bris)
1 Mark Blicavs (Geel)

I'd be trying Gore for Lang, he's been struggling with the handle for some time, Kersten should come out but for who? His luck will run out the way he's going, very fortunate. I'd be tempted to play Jansen in his place, couldn't do much worse any case.

Last edited:
Once again Kersten failed to take the game by the scruff of the neck but 9 touches at 100% 4 tackles and 3 Goal Assists is a decent game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I didn't notice coaches' votes being posted here- apologies if I'm doubling up:

Geelong v Brisbane Lions
10 Cam Guthrie (Geel)
6 Steven Motlop (Geel)
6 Josh Walker (Geel)
4 Josh Caddy (Geel)
3 Harris Andrews (Bris)
1 Mark Blicavs (Geel)

Great to see Guthrie getting well deserved recognition - his form of late has beed fantastic
With him and Caddy in the votes signs are very positive for the future - particularly with other "young " ones in Walker , Mots and Ballroom

Great to see Guthrie getting well deserved recognition - his form of late has beed fantastic
With him and Caddy in the votes signs are very positive for the future - particularly with other "young " ones in Walker , Mots and Ballroom
the bad thing about it is that the two 6s are being talked about as not being with the GFC next season...
Fingers crossed they both sign very very soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back