Mega Thread The Random Thoughts Thread Part 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I heard someone describe the port gold coast game last week as "if they were playing in your front yard you'd close your blinds"

Well it won't be an if for you! You can literally close the blinds on Norwood.

Imagine living there and having the satisfaction of closing the blinds every time Norwood play. The same satisfaction as when you uproot a massive weed in the back yard.

Imagine living there and having the satisfaction of closing the blinds every time Norwood play. The same satisfaction as when you uproot a massive weed in the back yard.
Can I close my blinds when Melbourne play too?

Lol, my doctor mate is on night shift and has worked 18 hours straight. He sends me this in his delirium with the caption "take that! daniel talia!"

Did lol @ doctor bone

View attachment 168361

the QEH used to have a Dr Butcher, somewhere else I can't recall had a Dr Slaughter, and there was a senior manager of SA Pathology many years back with the entertaining name of Arthur Van Deth.

Yeah, the mods were the first generation 2 bob poms of the 60's, the skinheads of the early 80's were their kids.

Some of the stories I've heard about the Richmond Rockers driving up to the Clovercrest Hotel en masse in trucks in the early 80's and getting obliterated by the locals are amazing.

Richmond Rockers...remember Gino Jackets? Red and black

the QEH used to have a Dr Butcher, somewhere else I can't recall had a Dr Slaughter, and there was a senior manager of SA Pathology many years back with the entertaining name of Arthur Van Deth.

Elvis Seman, OB-GYN who delivered my younger sister at Flinders.

Leon Byner had a call-in one afternoon where he asked callers to ring up with such aptronyms. Some poor innocent bastard referenced Seman, was promptly dumped and chastised for being coarse, immature and everything in-between.

Boy oh boy wowee not sure what I just witnessed.

Crows supporter walks into a shop wearing his cheap Bali made crows Guernsey with his weird mate. They spot a group of indigenous guys minding their own busniness and the guy in the guernsey decides to crack a joke regarding 'oh they must be stealing something keep an eye on em'. They said it a little too loud which caused quite a ruckus. Once security got involved they were quick to backtrack on what they said and start apologising and even brought up what a gun Eddie Betts and Charlie Cameron are :rolleyes:

Well I guess you guys will be just theater goers this finals series. Oh wait, that's no different than you lot turning up to your own home games!

http://www.portadelaidefc.com.au/news/2015-08-31/on-this-day-port-becomes-the-power

Great Trolling by your club, "Instead, it was replaced by a franchise known as the Adelaide Crows."

Pretty sure Adelaide Crows is club not a franchise, better luck next time
Great hustle lads, well played.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Haha, the ending.

Is it funny or sad when you have seen that before at a centrelink office.

Guy cracked the shits, started shouting that he should be at a job interview and not at centrelink sorting his payment out, the stupidity of some astounds.

You can't always get what you a get, but if you try sometimes, you get what you deserve

Is it funny or sad when you have seen that before at a centrelink office.

Guy cracked the shits, started shouting that he should be at a job interview and not at centrelink sorting his payment out, the stupidity of some astounds.

I prefer the double-income couple earning $120k quibbling over their family tax benefit.

As someone who works in the public health sector I can vouch that this Elvis Semen, gynaecologist, exists and is currently practicing.
As someone else who works in the public health sector can also confirm Dr Butcher, orthopaedic surgeon.

Crows supporter walks into a shop wearing his cheap Bali made crows Guernsey with his weird mate. They spot a group of indigenous guys minding their own busniness and the guy in the guernsey decides to crack a joke regarding 'oh they must be stealing something keep an eye on em'. They said it a little too loud which caused quite a ruckus. Once security got involved they were quick to backtrack on what they said and start apologising and even brought up what a gun Eddie Betts and Charlie Cameron are :rolleyes:

oh wow.

LOL

Careful that this doesn't get out, it'll be twisted that the aboriginals are crows supporters and in comes some racist port scum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back