Mega Thread The Random Thoughts Thread Part 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Self-explanatory. Dunno if there's another one of these threads floating around.

So I just learned that Brett Ebert is our third highest goalkicker in our AFL history. If he kicks 12 more goals before the end of his Port Adelaide career, he'll be second. That's depressing.

I think Port started going downhill when Russell Ebert started getting involved in the club again. His absence was the most productive period in PAFC history.

I've always wanted one of these threads so I could make this post.

It annoys me that the black/white on the vee on our white/black training guernseys respectively are bigger than the teal. That's depressing.

The training guernseys are cack.

Should be the prisonbar.

If Russell Ebert had married a tall girl, the revised, not-short Brett Ebert may have been better than Wayne Carey.

If Port had come into the AFL in 1990, how would we now rank Tredrea, Modra and Hodges comparatively?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm skinny and have no muscle but when I wear my guernsey, and look in the mirror, it doesn't look unusual because that's what our team is like.

If Brian Cunningham hadn't arranged to leave the club at the end of 2004, would we have won the premiership in 2005?

I still don't understand why I liked Stephen Daniels as a footballer.

My PAFC Buddy curse is so strong, I will pick Kane Cornes next year.

If Russell Ebert had married a tall girl, the revised, not-short Brett Ebert may have been better than Wayne Carey.
Older brother Ben is a lot taller that Brett.
Imagine, Brebert, Benbert and Brabert in the same team. Awesome.

If Collingwood had made a decent offer for Nick Stevens and landed him, would they have won the 2004 premiership?

I'm tiring of the anti-Kane and anti-Brett sentiments on this board.

If it makes you feel any better, Daniel Stewart is making me feel a lot more positively towards Brett Ebert lately because at least Brett Ebert isn't Daniel Stewart.

We never really dealt with what caused the 2001 elimination final loss to Hawthorn, and we're still paying for it today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back