Australian Border Force and Victoria Police conducting random Visa checks on the streets

Remove this Banner Ad

Power Raid?

This organisation has an important role to play but it should be a consistent and confident execution of duties not some militarised or popularised response.

I wonder though if it pays better than paid for political party trolls? or political party troll aspirants?

I thought you may be interested in the ad because of your post re one was a service industry, then one was a department now they are a 'force on the frontline'. Joke of an ad.

border force....what a Fn joke of a name

upload_2015-9-9_11-19-26.jpeg

I wonder though if it pays better than paid for political party trolls? or political party troll aspirants?
You shouldn't be aspiring for that I'm afraid. It might be when you've had a bit to drink or something, but very often your posts are incomprehensible.

You shouldn't be aspiring for that I'm afraid. It might be when you've had a bit to drink or something, but very often your posts are incomprehensible.

zero aspirations btw. I just wanted to know how much it pays?

do you not find it strange to be on a footy forum and post f'all about footy?

This organisation has an important role to play but it should be a consistent and confident execution of duties not some militarised or popularised response.

There is absolutely no reason to dress-up what is effectively Customs in fancy dress and turn them into another police force. We have sufficient law enforcement agencies now. All it does is serve the Abbott fear and fib campaign.

do you not find it strange to be on a footy forum and post f'all about footy?
do you not find it strange to be on a footy forum and
  • post non-stop when you claim to have 100 boards, 1000 employees and a bazillion dollars to invest
  • have multiple avatars yet still a desperate need for attention
  • post f'ken heaps about politics
  • constantly use brown people as your avatar
  • actively try over multiple years to get another user not to post
  • to tell people you were dying of cancer due to a gluten intolerance, and then that you were never sick
I don't think it's strange, but it means I have made a character call on you. Either you aren't great at using substances in moderation, or there's something dodgy going on. But you posted a few things in a row that made sense and there's a job at Border Force, so maybe that will give you some direction.
Why would Carlton fans want to talk about the footy?
That's why I've been following the footie instead.

do you not find it strange to be on a footy forum and
  • post non-stop when you claim to have 100 boards, 1000 employees and a bazillion dollars to invest
  • have multiple avatars yet still a desperate need for attention
  • post f'ken heaps about politics
  • constantly use brown people as your avatar
  • actively try over multiple years to get another user not to post
  • to tell people you were dying of cancer due to a gluten intolerance, and then that you were never sick
I don't think it's strange, but it means I have made a character call on you. Either you aren't great at using substances in moderation, or there's something dodgy going on. But you posted a few things in a row that made sense and there's a job at Border Force, so maybe that will give you some direction.

That's why I've been following the footie instead.

I am currently on 22 boards (not 100 and never have been) but only 4 take any significant time. I semi-retired in my late thirties but still keep involved.
I have used 3 avatars over 12 years. Who knows, I may use another bringing the total to 4.
yep, most of my posts are in the politics, port, cricket, footy games.
I have used a brown girl, a south american guy and a chinese man. I'm not sure if 2 of three are brown. Do people from other races offend you?
not aware of that, I don't own the web or website. I would have suggested that reflected your intent.
I have gluten intolerance which has caused un-repairable damage to my stomach and have had issues such as cancer. I live a very healthy life with diet, exercise and loads of rest. This probably explains why I only get colds every 2 or 3 years. That is hardly a claim I don't get sick but your not one for sticking to the facts though.

I note you haven't answered how much a troll gets paid.

I am currently on 22 boards (not 100 and never have been) but only 4 take any significant time. I semi-retired in my late thirties but still keep involved.
I have used 3 avatars over 12 years. Who knows, I may use another bringing the total to 4.
yep, most of my posts are in the politics, port, cricket, footy games.
I have used a brown girl, a south american guy and a chinese man. I'm not sure if 2 of three are brown. Do people from other races offend you?
not aware of that, I don't own the web or website. I would have suggested that reflected your intent.
I have gluten intolerance which has caused un-repairable damage to my stomach and have had issues such as cancer. I live a very healthy life with diet, exercise and loads of rest. This probably explains why I only get colds every 2 or 3 years. That is hardly a claim I don't get sick but your not one for sticking to the facts though.

I note you haven't answered how much a troll gets paid.
I don't remember the Billy Goats Gruff tale, did the troll get paid?

I've actually answered your rather embarrassing compliment that you think I get paid many times. But it doesn't stop you bringing it up all the time because you think it's clever.

Good to hear you're no longer about to die, as you've claimed in the past (2 years ago I think?)

EDIT: Here it is. Now you've had your quarterly dose of attention you can move on again.
its never too late.

I was diagnosed with a health issue and given 6 years to live. That was 6 years ago and in that 6 years, I have built a number of business.

I now only work 2 - 3 hours a day thus the BF addiction. I am confident of returning to full health one day, but my priorities have returned to friends and family. I will start one more big project but have great business partners who help with they day to day issues.

Last edited:
I don't remember the Billy Goats Gruff tale, did the troll get paid?

I've actually answered your rather embarrassing compliment that you think I get paid many times. But it doesn't stop you bringing it up all the time because you think it's clever.

Good to hear you're no longer about to die, as you've claimed in the past (2 years ago I think?)

5 carlton posts out of 3,329 seems a bit sus especially with all the labor rhetoric of the day.

my tip is you are a political aspirant probably getting paid for trolling as your apprenticeship. I sure I'm pretty close if not spot on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

5 carlton posts out of 3,329 seems a bit sus especially with all the labor rhetoric of the day.

my tip is you are a political aspirant probably getting paid for trolling as your apprenticeship. I sure I'm pretty close if not spot on.
Nah, you're wrong. And funny that you search my posts so poorly when you hide your own profile page.

Get a hobby other than lying, bro.

How many user accounts does the author or authors behind Power Raid have on Big Footy?

How do you hide a profile page? Why would one need to do that?

you have the same setting as me and so does ratts
Did it after reading post, why did you do it.bgood to know it works.

I did it as I had an unknown following me.

I am sure that when I first came to SRP, you posted that you were older than under 40. Can't be bothered checking your posts though.

Did it after reading post, why did you do it.bgood to know it works.

I did it as I had an unknown following me.

I am sure that when I first came to SRP, you posted that you were older than under 40. Can't be bothered checking your posts though.

there was a loonie who turned up in real life

I suspect he still exists on BF under a different profile

Ratts.... You seem a little obsessive...

Not sure why everyone keeps picking on power raid.

I see him alot on the gameday threads (in games where his team isn't even playing) so he can't be accused of simply posting on SRP.

I have no idea whether power raids credentials are true but his experience sounds similar to my little brother who was on the fast track in an investment bank until he was struck with leukaemia at age 30.

During his recovery, he became slightly obsessive about videogames...eg Destiny. (My mum would wake up at 2am and go to the toilet and spy him screaming instructions like a general on a headset to some fella in a different time zone).

Bigfooty may just be pr's crutch in a similar way although 26k posts in 10 years is far from addict status.

*shrugs*

That's just my feeling

So you don't understand why "everyone keeps picking on power raid", yet you're confident enough to suggest the obsessiveness comes from my end of things in a conversation where PR was actively trawling BF for my posts? That sounds like fair and reasonable analysis...

Is your suggestion because I recalled that he said he was dying of cancer in early 2013? Do you think that fact isn't memorable? He said it twice if that helps you understand.

The second time he said it he was also claiming to have over 1000 staff in 8 businesses that almost all lost their jobs because he had to pay $900K tax on $1M earnings... in his first year of business.

PR has been repeating the same crap about me ever since I came on BF, almost 2.5 years ago. And if you need to see how obsessive the dude can be, you can look at where he posted 50 times in 4 pages on one of my threads.

The most believable thing the account says is his repeated claim to be running 50 accounts on Big Footy.

I see him alot on the gameday threads (in games where his team isn't even playing) so he can't be accused of simply posting on SRP.

I have no idea whether power raids credentials are true but his experience sounds similar to my little brother who was on the fast track in an investment bank until he was struck with leukaemia at age 30.

During his recovery, he became slightly obsessive about videogames...eg Destiny. (My mum would wake up at 2am and go to the toilet and spy him screaming instructions like a general on a headset to some fella in a different time zone).

Bigfooty may just be pr's crutch in a similar way although 26k posts in 10 years is far from addict status.

*shrugs*

That's just my feeling

thanks

one of the embarrassing side effects was losing the ability to read and write as I became a little dyslexic. I was fortunate the I could camouflage that at work as I could get others to take care of that.

but rather than ignoring it, I simply used this forum to practice and retrain. unfortunately it hasn't helped and I accept it now as who I am.

so the posting started because of a purpose but now its habit and I enjoy it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back