List Mgmt. List planning 2015 and onwards

Remove this Banner Ad

If we could get away with a Toumpas-Kennedy-Young three way deal with nothing else thrown in, I think you'd take that

Don't worry Jonts i was hopeing for Tapscott as well, cant see how he didn't make it.

He was a big body as a junior who had no room to really get any bigger. Once he wasn't the big guy at AFL level, he really didn't have much else to his game. Not a lot between the ears either, unfortunately.

Chris Davies on Trade Radio

Sam Grimley (24 years old) delisted by Hawthorn.

Kicked 46 goals in 21 games in the VFL this year. Wasn't able to get a game because the likes of Roughead, Gunston, Hale, Ceglar were always ahead of him.

Would be an upgrade on Shaw or Harvey and act as good depth.

Sam Grimley (24 years old) delisted by Hawthorn.

Kicked 46 goals in 21 games in the VFL this year. Wasn't able to get a game because the likes of Roughead, Gunston, Hale, Ceglar were always ahead of him.

Would be an upgrade on Shaw or Harvey and act as good depth.

Could be a decent DFA option.

Edit: cut after only 1 year on the rookie list, something is smelly.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Aish is officially on the market. Brisbane looking for a ruckman. Port has a ruck combination that isn't gelling

Aish has nominated Collingwood and Brisbane has said either re-sign or go into the draft... that's not especially "on the market".

That has the potential to get messy if Brisbane threatened to redraft him. Players Association may have a say there?

That has the potential to get messy if Brisbane threatened to redraft him. Players Association may have a say there?
the players assocation can get stuffed...so can players going into the draft if trades dont go through...once they go into the draft the first club that wants them should pick them up not leave them for their preferred club..the clubs need to take some power back.

Aish is officially on the market. Brisbane looking for a ruckman. Port has a ruck combination that isn't gelling
Aish isn't "on the market" - he wants to get to collingwood
Also, trading for him won't happen - Matthews stated that he'd either be at the Lions, or go to the draft
Additionally, the club have made it perfectly clear that Lobbe won't be traded

I wonder if Collingwood could be worked into the Dixon trade as Seedsman wants to go to GC and I have read that Collingwood are interested in Moore.

If GC insist on more than our first pick for Dixon, we might be able to do the deal this way. GC might need to send a 2nd or 3rd round pick to Collingwood to make it a fair deal all round.

Aish isn't "on the market" - he wants to get to collingwood
Also, trading for him won't happen - Matthews stated that he'd either be at the Lions, or go to the draft
Additionally, the club have made it perfectly clear that Lobbe won't be traded

Lobbe for Aish it is then!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back