Mega Thread The Random Thoughts Thread Part 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Pour beef stock into an ice tray.
2. Freeze.
3. Give them them to your dog on a hot day.

Dogs love doggie ice blocks! (doggie ice blocks is a registered trademark by hooligan enterprises)

Yep great idea did it a lot for my late Jess(best friend I ever had)still miss her.
Used to run a couple of inches of water so her paws would get wet and cool her down

This is the country that tries to export freedom to other countries.

Their president isn't even free.

The supposed leader of the supposed most free , most democratic , most incredible and resourceful and just country in the world can't even pass a law to stop people carrying lethal weapons and killing innocent people because a few rich people don't like it , and a the general population is too dumb to be trusted to make a decision on the matter.

so pia and brad miller split ehhh...

maxresdefault.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wouldn't hold my breath. My mate from way back works at Dice in Stockholm. He's a level artist and has worked on it from start to finish. He reckons its well below what it could have been, and he doesn't hold any hope for its ability to peel people away from CoD/Battlefield for any amount of time. Reckons it's suffered hugely from EA pressing insane deadlines. Staff turnover has been massive during the whole production.

I'm not even buying it fwiw.

I wouldn't hold my breath. My mate from way back works at Dice in Stockholm. He's a level artist and has worked on it from start to finish. He reckons its well below what it could have been, and he doesn't hold any hope for its ability to peel people away from CoD/Battlefield for any amount of time. Reckons it's suffered hugely from EA pressing insane deadlines. Staff turnover has been massive during the whole production.

I care for nothing but Fallout4 #dreamworldofmagic

that is deflating

You said this but then my REALLY INTO VIDEO GAMES TO A SAD POINT friend on FB made status saying it was really fun.

The half-drunk stage is great. You can choose to drink more and be happy, or choose to not drink more and also be happy.

Piston_Broke pls take notes, this is a better post than your drunk posts.

The half-drunk stage is great. You can choose to drink more and be happy, or choose to not drink more and also be happy.

PB has two stages. Not drunk and kill all dylan8s.

It's the point where you should consciously stop drinking but you think "it will be EVEN BETTER if I keep drinking" and then it is for a short time and then you have chunks of mum's spaghetti on your new shoes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back