List Mgmt. 2015 List Discussion (No rumours or hypotheticals please)

Remove this Banner Ad

Well West Coast on Trade Radio basically saying they regard Sinclair as a required player. They're open to the Swans putting forward something. Sounds like not only is the Jetta for Sinclair swap officially not on the table, West Coast will be expecting the Swans to give up even more to land Callum. :confused:

**** I feared this and it is going to happen. Big drop in terms of ladder position coming next year. No wonder pyke didn't retire.
We won't drop far next year. Don't believe the hype!

Well West Coast on Trade Radio basically saying they regard Sinclair as a required player. They're open to the Swans putting forward something. Sounds like not only is the Jetta for Sinclair swap officially not on the table, West Coast will be expecting the Swans to give up even more to land Callum. :confused:

Because they know we need a ruck.

A 2nd round pick on its own is overvaluing Sinclair based on ruck trade history - how high will we go? List management desperation has never ended well for any club.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We have been watching teams around us for 2yrs improve while we stagnate.

Look at North top 6 players on the night they beat us Waite, Higgins, Dal Santo all acquired through FA.

Equalisation baby!!

Why not neuter a string club if you can with a penalty that is normally only given for draft or salary cap tampering.

Imagine what a 4 peat will do for the code in VFL land though eh!! If only they could get Richmond, Collingwood and Carlton into the other 3 spots.

Today's fun fact: as of this instant, after retirements but before any trades, we have the 2nd least experienced squad in the AFL, and the 4th youngest.

Out of interest do you know or can find the "youngest" and or "least experienced" side to win a flag in the modern era by way of comparison to where we are now.

Yep. We're getting shafted at this stage.

Well its day 1 lots still to play out.. but dont like how we seem to leave things to the last minute like surely we should of known this was going to be Pyke last year i mean they diagnose him every week if he is fit.

Why not have a stategy in place mid season? they would of known Jetta wanted to leave why not get into Sinclair ear early?

Well its day 1 lots still to play out.. but dont like how we seem to leave things to the last minute like surely we should of known this was going to be Pyke last year i mean they diagnose him every week if he is fit.

Why not have a stategy in place mid season? they would of known Jetta wanted to leave why not get into Sinclair ear early?

They only thought it was a 2-3 weeker.

Not the dreaded 4-6.

maybe we didn't want Sinclair?

And apparently Gold Coast are bidding pick 3 for Mills!!

No issues with that as at least we will know roughly how many points we will need to match them

If we wanted Dunkley then take West Coast's first draft pick next year for Jetta, go into next year's draft with a debt and pay it off with that pick. Get Pyke to play on and rest him often with Naismith/Nankervis to build their tanks by playing when Pyke is resting and pick up a de-listed ruck to supplement. I still want us to get Dunkley.

The plot thickens. I had a feeling that if we wanted Sinclair they would ask for more than just Jetta because they know we need a ruck. Is he still worth it or do we try to find someone else?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back