2016 PAFC memberships renewals begin

Remove this Banner Ad

While the club cant control Australia Post's schedule, the club can organize all renewal packs and all renewal emails and send them out on the same day. Ridiculous that they can't send everything out at once.

Why would they send 60,000 renewals out all on the same day, everyone then rings at the same time, phone system crashes, no one can get through and cracks it.

Staggering seems a logical option to me.

Welcome to the dark side :D

It's not so bad here but remember, we can actually drive 100 km/h so don't let that come as a shock to you :p:thumbsu:
I spent a day driving around Melbourne not long ago, and thought I'd finally hit some good traffic, managing to drive the fastest I'd been able to get that day - which when I checked was 40kph...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A rash of supposed Port supporters ringing 5aark today, whingeing about membership price increases...

Hope they're real supporters. Move to a lower membership category and let someone on the waiting list take your place.

I am a little confused as to why my Silver family membership (2 adults + 4 kids) has increased by about $120 when some are stating their memberships didn't seem to have gone up. There was a reasonable increase last year also, so would hope it doesn't continue at those levels each year.

Still, i'd probably sell one of my kidneys to ensure i can afford my membership and to continue supporting this great club of ours. Just surprised no communication about the increases have been forthcoming (that i'm aware of anyway).

#didnotring5aa

Mine is the same as 2015.

Only glitch was the TicketMaster software not recognising my card. Would not go through on Sunday when I tried, or again on Monday when the Club tried but worked on Tuesday. Never on a Sunday or a Monday for that matter.

Go buy a Crows membership if you think ours are too expens...oh.

People need to stop for a minute and think about the value they are getting for their money here. lol @ other clubs memberships and attempts to be "inclusive"

I wish the Club would build/subscribe to a 'proper' shopping site rather than a shoehorned theatre ticket one. It's so hard to navigate, and I have to have separate accounts for the five memberships at our place (and separate email addresses for each one). Seems a bit 1990s to me, and basically ensures that I have to ring to renew rather than being able to do it online.

Also a question you diehards may be able to answer. On the payment options I get three "easy-pay" alternatives - 10, 6 and 1 payment. Is there any option not to easy-pay (that is, just pay now for this year without auto-renewing)? thanks

I think it's important to remember that our memberships were amongst the cheapest in the league only a few years ago. I don't have any stats but I'd say that the last couple of increases have just brought us back up with the pack.

I renewed today for my fiance and I (Vic 11 memberships) and got myself that silver members scarfe. My only gripe is that we play one less game in Melbourne next year, but hey that's just the way the cookie crumbles.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back